Ecoboost Owner Forums

Historical Threads from previous Forums...

EcoBrick Bob

In my spare time, I am attempting to create up to date threads on Mods and information I posted on elsewhere... since this is a new Forum.

I am very excited that we finally have a REAL home for all the knowledge that all of you have been a part of.. helping to insure a great future for the FORD EcoBoost Family.

To that end... I am filling in the "holes" in the Flex/MCT section...

If by chance I post in the SHO/MKS section... forgive me....

#1... I am ?partially? senile... and may have just gotten lost.

#2. I may be so excited I don't realize where I am.....

#3. I have been staring at my Brick TOO LONG... and think it is a SHO Wagon... because it has SHO eb emblems front and rear... I know... I know... but.. DAMN-IT... IT's More SHO than whatever that SUV wagon it looks like!

SHO Fl....*(forgotten my name?)

ANYWAY... HOPE ALL OF YOU CAN ADD ALL OF YOUR INTERESTING THREADS-INFO to our site.

Great suggestion EBB and glad that you are committing even further to our new EB home by taking the time to transfer a lot of your posts and threads that may have made appearances "elsewhere".

They were just as helpful and I'm sure appreciated there, as they will inevitably be equally as such here at the EB forums.

I know I also took the time to transfer a lot of mine a few weeks ago, so you're in good company my friend :thumb:

Archived