Ecoboost Owner Forums

Next summer wheels and tires setup

I will be having my OEM 20"" painted in matte black to go with my new theme black and blue (3M vynil). The callipers will be painted in blue. Now, I will be looking to buy new et of wheels and tires for next summer. I was looking in the internet and I found those Adventi blue tourer:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1429[/ATTACH]

Now it appears that they are only available in Australia. I love their look. I don't know if they's fit our car, but if anybody finds them in the States in 20", I am a buyer if they fit.

With that said, I am all ears to suggestions for mags that would look nice with my soon-to-be black and blue SHO. I am looking for a sport look with no chrome in matte black preferably.

Thank you!

post-379-142532295339_thumb.jpg

post-379-142532295339_thumb.jpg

Advanti wheels are sold in the states steve' date=' as to the particular wheel your looking I haven't seen in there catalog.[/quote']

Thanks Chris. I saw that Advanti sells in the US and in Canada too, but the model above seems to be only available in Australia... I'll check with a local wheel shop if they can get a quote... But I am sure it won't be for 200$ a piece! I would like to find rims for under 300$ each in 20''... Because then I'll have to wrap them with good tires and we are easily looking at a 2K$+ project... I need to keep $ for downpipes too!

Well steve buddy I would say your going have to call Australia. After looking nearly 600 wheels, the ones you've found I'd say are by far the best. And from what I seen even the most affordable at a mid $400 range. The ones I seen remotely appealing was this one found at carid [ATTACH]1444[/ATTACH] @ $600 each most other I've seen where well a grand each or several grand each.

Not sure why not available here in the US but many companies do many separate markets. Still should be able to get.

post-3-142532289232_thumb.jpg

post-3-142532289232_thumb.jpg

Ouch!

That way too expensive for just wheels... I'm not a good driver enough not to scrtach them and at that price, I would cry... Thank you for looking. Maybe I can get lucky and find some used ones. If I can can nice ones in black, I may just add a bit of blue vynil and customize them on my own... Really, for the ones I found, I might have stretch it up to 350$ a piece, but I doubt it will be possible.

Thanks Chris!