Ecoboost Owner Forums

Livernois Modified SHO's on the Dyno and Track

Livernois Motorsports

These are great vids and times. I am one of three boys, and my brother just bought a 2013 SHO on 12/5, I drove it and finally decided to pull the trigger onw one and my other brother decided to do the same thing. SO, for christmas we will have three SHO's sitting in the driveway. The great thing about it is all of them will have Livernois's tuners in them. So I hope the reviews and the apparant customer care from Rick continue to be great.

These are great vids and times. I am one of three boys' date=' and my brother just bought a 2013 SHO on 12/5, I drove it and finally decided to pull the trigger onw one and my other brother decided to do the same thing. SO, for christmas we will have three SHO's sitting in the driveway. The great thing about it is all of them will have Livernois's tuners in them. So I hope the reviews and the apparant customer care from Rick continue to be great.[/quote']

You guys need to snap a pic of you together with your SHOs and send it to the mag ford sends to us...