Ecoboost Owner Forums

Had the f150 with the ecoboost and had to expand.

Bennenrkc

Proud owner of a White Sho with the PPO and livernois to be installed. Best part in my book is my 2 brothers will be sitting there with the exact same thing(different colors) so we should have a great christmas.

Correction - we are not getting the Performance pack option

Is their anyway to turn off the ESC like on the PP version?

Congrats and welcome aboard EBOF! :welcome:

I can't wait to see these forthcoming pictures. With 3 brothers, 3 SHO's, and the P's owning an Eco...... Holy Batman!

That's gotta be one helluva sight to see with all those Eco's in the driveway.

Christmas is coming, so perhaps when y'all are gathered together, that might be an opportune time to snap a few off :noidea:

Look'n forward to your contributions here.

Welcome again, and enjoy. Lot's of good info here, as well as helpful members, and a handful of great EBOF Supporting Vendors.

Here is the picture of the three SHO, and a F350. 3 generations and the grain setup that we have spent much of the last year working on. (Grandma and Grandpa had to get in on the pictures, and glad they are still able to.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1471[/ATTACH]

And I want to give a shout out to Rick and the crew at Livernois for helping get all the tunes installed prior to Christmas, now if it would just warm up a little, -5 here today.

post-1089-142532289276_thumb.jpg

post-1089-142532289276_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Here is the picture of the three SHO, and a F350. 3 generations and the grain setup that we have spent much of the last year working on. (Grandma and Grandpa had to get in on the pictures, and glad they are still able to.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1471[/ATTACH]

And I want to give a shout out to Rick and the crew at Livernois for helping get all the tunes installed prior to Christmas, now if it would just warm up a little, -5 here today.

Very cool pic!

Thanks for the kind words, are you enjoying the new power?

-Rick

A pict will be coming. I live in Iowa. Ford made a lot of money off of our family this month. Dad got a new f350 as well' date=' so we are having a good year.[/quote'] Welcome from another FORD Family (started with my dad's 57galaxy) 71LTD,93SHO,2011SHO and many more in between. Welcome