Ecoboost Owner Forums

The SHO continues to wow me...

BIGFOOT

so tonight, my brother in law and his wife came over to hang out. he has a 13 SHO...we were talking SHOs to the dismay of our wives. :nod: so the suggestion come to order some take out and then bring it back to the house and watch a movie. so we order it up and hop in my SHO to go get it.

so on the way we are enjoying the SHOs fantastic comfort and i was just leaving some lights a little aggressively. we end up at a light, and up pulls a new TL SH...whatever the add 300hp one is. its black and has a younger couple in it. he cant see in my SHO(dark tint). now im really paying any attention to him, but this particular light leads to a lane disappearing type situation. id say probably 1/8 mile or so.

so the light goes green, and like the last few lights i take off a little aggressively. this means game on for the TL i guess. i look over and hes got this look on his face, like please....well not so fast. picked the wrong taurus dude. i mat the SHO, and EVEN with a full car i pulled pretty hard.

the look on his face as the SHO steamed by was priceless.

im not a street racer, and dont really consider it a race, just a little spirited acceleration. SHO FTW.

Yeah, last summer I wowed a guy in a 7 series BMW...at a red light, we exchanged pleasantries, and he said he was really impressed with the SHO's performance...we played around for about 10 miles before coming into town. He could not pull away from me, and at times had trouble staying with me. I was really surprised at how well the SHO compared to the BMW in real world conditions.

Yeah' date=' last summer I wowed a guy in a 7 series BMW...at a red light, we exchanged pleasantries, and he said he was really impressed with the SHO's performance...we played around for about 10 miles before coming into town. He could not pull away from me, and at times had trouble staying with me. I was really surprised at how well the SHO compared to the BMW in real world conditions.[/quote']

I find this funny, since ive only had mine a couple weeks, and the only person thats played with me was a 7 series. Basic situation, 2 lanes, 1 lane ends a little bit after the intersection, and he pulled up and started bumping his car forward kinda like he was staging, and kept looking at me the whole time. I always love in those types of situations, making the guy earn it, and needless to say, he didnt earn it.

• 3 weeks later...