Ecoboost Owner Forums

My home away from home

Crash712us

Cool video......

Well at least for the part(s) I have watched thus far. :heh:

Go hop in your fav recliner, pop open a beer fella's, & grab yourselves a big 'ol bag 'o chips...... it's 45min+ in length.

Thanks for sharing Chris! I look forward to viewing the rest of it when time permits.

Thanks also for helping, in those ways that you do, to produce one America's legendary, iconic vehicles! :hail:

Cool to have you as a part of our community here on EBOF :thumb:

Mike :yo:

I THINK I SEE A TOYOTA ON THE LINE WITH THE MUSTANG!!!!!!!(A SILVER &RED ONE) Here are some times where you see 4dr cars on the line with Mustang. What cars are these???? 8:26 not a must tail,9:01 wht non must end, 10:53 a silver 4dr behind the lady, 35:28 A 4dr in front of kona blue Must,37:55 silver big cat eye 4dr AND THE LAST 2 38:25 A SILVER TOYOTA TRUNK 4DR, 44:29 A FINISH 4DR TOYOTA 4DR??????????? WHAT"s UP WITH THIS!!!!!!! ANYBODY KNOW???????

Bite Me, Chevy Boy.... LOL!

Thanks for sharing!

Ha Scrming long time no hear from. In NOV. there was a Camaro kicking mustang butt at the track. I ran my BTE at 12.669 I pass the word that the mustang's big brother wanted him and he pack-up and went home(his bt was 12.89). YOU GOT ALL CAMARO GUY's SCARED OF THE ECOBOOST.LOL

I THINK I SEE A TOYOTA ON THE LINE WITH THE MUSTANG!!!!!!!(A SILVER &RED ONE) Here are some times where you see 4dr cars on the line with Mustang. What cars are these???? 8:26 not a must tail' date='9:01 wht non must end, 10:53 a silver 4dr behind the lady, 35:28 A 4dr in front of kona blue Must,37:55 silver big cat eye 4dr AND THE LAST 2 38:25 A SILVER TOYOTA TRUNK 4DR, 44:29 A FINISH 4DR TOYOTA 4DR??????????? WHAT"s UP WITH THIS!!!!!!! ANYBODY KNOW???????

Pretty easilly explained actually. That's not a Ford produced video. It's a National Geographic program called Mega Factories, so there's clips from different places spliced in, etc.

But those other 4 doors you saw were Mazda 6's. Which are also produced in that plant. Ford owns a majority of Mazda BTW.

Pretty easilly explained actually. That's not a Ford produced video. It's a National Geographic program called Mega Factories, so there's clips from different places spliced in, etc.

But those other 4 doors you saw were Mazda 6's. Which are also produced in that plant. Ford owns a majority of Mazda BTW.

You are correct Dave. At the time of filming we where still producing the Mazda 6, last one rolled off the line a few months back. As right now the fusion is being installed in our plant and the first one is set to roll across the line in Feburay. As will the new 2015 taurus will in the near future.

Me giving the finally once over to the very last Mazda 6 built at FRAP.

file-33.jpg

You are correct Dave. At the time of filming we where still producing the Mazda 6, last one rolled off the line a few months back. As right now the fusion is being installed in our plant and the first one is set to roll across the line in Feburay. As will the new 2015 taurus will in the near future.

Me giving the finally once over to the very last Mazda 6 built at FRAP.

file-33.jpg

Thanks I didn't know Ford BUILT Mazda in the same factory that they made fords in. LEARN SOMTHING NEW EVERY DAY HERE AT EBOF.LOL