Ecoboost Owner Forums

Future ECO Flex owner from Federal Way, Wa.

my94lightning

Hello, we just ordered a 2013 Flex, expected delivery in 2 months ish.

Details are,

2013 Ecoboost Limited Flex, 7 pass, Ruby Red metallic, Titanium package (blk roof blk wheels), tow package,

Had to order it, due to the options we did not want. :decision:

Also to try to limit the cost a tiny bit.

First mod will be the MRT axle back exhaust.

maybee some meth down the road.

Also having thoughts of deleting / or tinting, painting the last of the Chrome on the car also.

Nice site.:)

Corey

:welcome: Glad you've joined us. If you are going to mod the Flex, I would consider a tune from Livernois Motorsports...it is a great improvement to a great vehicle engine and the best performance mod you can do for the price. Hope you post up some photos of the new ride when you get it.

Thanks, it is ordered from Fugate Ford in Enumclaw.

We got the number we wanted so the deal was done.

MSRP was 49,xxx. We got it for 43k , with our trade dropped it to 40k + tax, lic, etc.

not the best price in the region lol, but very happy with it for our area atleast.

Yes, all the reading I have done, when its time it sounds like it will be Livernoise.

I figure we will let it break in and rack up a few miles, in case there is any issues that pop up with the car.

After we feel like its proved itself, then we plan to.

I am a firm believer that firming up the shifts will help let the weak link (the trans) live longer hopefully.

My "94 lightning", has a 393 t-70 turbo @ 512 rwhp its only @7 psi, Its got alot left on tap, so its the go fast car, (truck LOL).

when that runs out I got a precision 76mm on the shelf also.