Ecoboost Owner Forums

New 2013 SHO guy

Rockgt302

Hey all, just bought a 13 SHO PP, sterling grey, fully loaded. Love the car so far. Traded in my 2011 edge sport and sold my 98 corvette convertible to make room for kid #2. It was either the bike or the Vette that had to go. My choice actually, the wife didn't even suggest it, I felt having 2 2 seaters wasn't going to work. So this car seemed to be the best compromise. I had an 06 300 SRT and toyed with the idea of getting a 13 but not having AWD and the lesser mpgs, the SHO won. Only if they made the edge sport with the ecoboost, that would be the best of both worlds.

Welcome aboard :welcome:

Enjoy all of the info posted here thus far, and also enjoy your new '13 SHO :thumb:

Lots of good people here, as well as a small group of outstanding supporting vendors who each have some great product offerings.

Post up some pics when time permits and keep the community posted on both your experiences, and any mods you happen to do!

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2