Ecoboost Owner Forums

***HELP***trying to figure out my production number

travSHO

Check out this website: http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_contents.cfm?cart_id=05123797670111114100831045599920132601&store_id=1&dept_id=1137&product_id=6989

Several of us have gotten these Certificates of Authenticity and they are really nice. They normally include a list showing how many SHO's were producted, in what colors and how many were ordered with each of the options. It is really interesting and I thought worth the cost.

Originally Posted by tss

If you happen know where I can access a color list for The 2010 MKS (Steel Blue), it would be much appreciated as well. I have searched to no avail, but do vaguely recall finding an SHO color list.

Originally Posted by AtlantisGreenMetallicSHO

Well I failed at finding out how many were produced but I did succeed in finding some pictures of your Kona Blue SHO and that is one sweet looking color. I had a 25th anniversary Mustang that was a similar color and loved it. Good Call!!!! Although I still like the green (Its supposed to be a cheers but they only have tea haha

Sorry I took so long to get back you two. Here you go Ihave been busy over at TCCA FORUM trying to WIN THE CAR OF THE MONTH contest.

Originally Posted by gpfarrell

Thanks! I wonder if we can dig up MKS Ecoboost numbers someplace, or if that's splitting too many hairs....

Originally Posted by tss

301 SHOs or 301 MKS'?

Here is a e-mail for FORD SERVICE CENTER where I got the #'s for the 2011 SHO. You can get them all FORD's or LINCOLN's

Frye, Kelsey (K.)

10/18/11

to me

Dear Mr. shoman04

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company. As per your request, attached is the production figures for the 2011 Ford Taurus SHO. For any questions, please feel free to contact the Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Have a great day!

Kelsey Frye

Research Analyst

North American Customer Relationship Center

I have heard that these are limited production vehicles and would like some help figuring out how to find my production number. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I HOPE THIS COME OFF RIGHT IF NOT GO TO THIS THREAD AND YOU CAN FIND OUT THE # YOU ARE LOOK FOR. If not PM me and I'LL dig-up how to read VIN IMFO

• 3 weeks later...

These are real neat to have. Got to get one. I know mine was built in 11/09 but this certificate is way cool. Would be nice to hang in the window if you plan on showing your SHO @ a car show. Been going to the local one in STL since I converted from the dark side(MOPAR). Every year the same thing all Mustangs & no SHO's. Working on mine to maybe enter the show. Of course wouldn't win anything but tired of just seeing Mustangs.

mikev

I got mine back in 4 days. Its awesome. Im going to make copies and frame original.

I traded my '11 Mustang GT/CS on my '13 SHO and gave my Certificate to the dealer with the trade. It was interesting to note they had never seen one before, and did not know about the program, or at least that is what they said. Even better, while "negotiating" the trade, I pointed out the certificate listed my car as #180 of only 383 CS Coupes painted Red Candy. They upped my trade. I am looking forward to the certificate on the "13. It appears they come out a few months after the next years production starts. I know the '14 Mustangs can be ordered now, but I am not sure about the SHO. Any dealer folks on here that can speak to that?