Ecoboost Owner Forums

Tune is in!!!!!!!!!

Nero69

Installed the blue tooth module tonight and headed out for some prelimary data testing. Got onto the highway and had some fun against a Camaro SS. For some reason this guy wanted to go and took off in the fast lane. I followed and rode him down. I was polite enough to put on my blinker as I passed him at 130mph lol. My buddy has a heavily modified 2011 STI. Beats up on a lot of cars. Met up with him. Did a pull from 20mph-100mph which he got the jump on. Did a second pull from 40mph-140mph. It was stupid. Up to 100mph we were neck and neck then I started pulling. We stopped and he was laughing telling me he never imagined me hanging with him. Over all pretty good night. :)

Sounds nice!

These SHO surely answer well to tuning.

The STI are very fast off the line but they aren't at higher speeds. Do you have an app for 0-60?

That would be a good start to compare until you hit the track... Looking forward to see some results!

Nice to see another tuner trying to exploit the potential power... Be prudent though...

I normally don't do stuff like that. I have the program TORQUE on my android. It has a 0-60 section but it wasn't working properly last night. It said I ran a 8 sec 0-60. An 02 Neon will run 0-60 in 8 seconds lol. I haven't done all the tweaking I need to do on the program so that's probably why. I like the boost gauge it has. Going to pick up a window mount so I can have it on and monitor air to fuel ratio and boost. By the way I watched a few of your youtube videos last night. You have a very nice car. Impressed by your mods. Yes, being prudent is the key :)

tuningbyjames.com Check it out. He is down in Florida. One of my customers who does extensive tuning on Mustang's (700 plus HP) referred him. Very nice guy and very informative. I'm don't know the parameters of the Livernois tunes so I couldn't give you an accurate comparison. He is partnered with "Streetstangs" who actually has Livernois on their site. They offer three tunes for SHO's and MKS's. A 91 octane, 93 octane and 93 octane aggressive street tune. I have the last two on my tuner. Aggressive street is running currently.

It shows on their website the fyno run with 93 octane tune an increase of 46whp and 72wtq... That was three years ago... But it is still on his website. I dont know if it is the agressive tune or not.

That tune alone should cut about 0.6 sec off the 1/4 mile and 0-60... That s my guess.

That is the standard tune with 93 octane. The aggressive is 78whp and over 100wtq :)

James got back to me within 24hrs. Asked me what I had for Modifications and serial# from SCT device and Vehicle Strategy number, we talked for a little bit and told me to give him a few hrs while he made up the 93 street file for everyday driving,had the file in car later that day, I was very happy with the performance. I also have 3 files from LMS stg's 2,3,4+ and are also great files and recommend the stg2 w tqmgt.

James got back to me within 24hrs. Asked me what I had for Modifications and serial# from SCT device and Vehicle Strategy number' date=' we talked for a little bit and told me to give him a few hrs while he made up the 93 street file for everyday driving,had the file in car later that day, I was very happy with the performance. I also have 3 files from LMS stg's 2,3,4+ and are also great files and recommend the stg2 w tqmgt.[/quote']

I've been very happy with the results from his tune. It's nice to see someone else with his tune :)