Ecoboost Owner Forums

Looking for SHO Hood Stripes? Look Here.....

Don't feel to bad. You have company. I did the same thing with my stripes. I used the wet method for extra safety and though so very careful, I got tons of small bubbles. They did get better with sun and a few days....but they never got good enough to satisfy a fussy owner like me. Making a small hole in each bubble helped too but not enough. I think the dry method may be better bubble wise, but if I try again I'll probably have them done by a pro. Best news was they came off just fine and no damage to the paint by either vinyl or sharp things at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well i got rid of the crease using a hair dryer, which actually worked quite well, but then I tried straightening one of them out better and ended up with a streched out mess so i pulled them off...hated to just throw them away like that but I really wasn't happy with how they went on. I will have to see if I can get Cutting Edgz to put them on for me and what it will cost. Not sure if they will do it if they aren't making them themselves, but I would think they would.

Archived