Ecoboost Owner Forums

looking at a 2010 Flex Eco

There is an Opal white and a tri-coat diamond white (at least for 2010). The diamond white does look kind of pearly though, so I am guessing that is exactly what you were looking at (same as mine). Opal white is N/C color, Diamond White is an upcharge. Yes, I owe pics, but I have not physically taken possession yet - I have them doing a few things and some scheduled maintenance I worked into the deal (like BG tranny and fuel system services). Here is a pic of it when I was doing the detailed inspection. I drove it for several hours, but it was raining, so I asked them to wash it and put it inside so I could inspect under lights. So, forgive the pictures... this is before any detailing inside or out...just a quick hand wash..

enclave2_zpsefadd7d1.jpg

enclaveinterioir_zps3720fd12.jpg

You are seriously looking for logic here? You ain't gonna find it..... She is very happy so I chose not to explain the lack of logic to her. The only thing I can say is that since the GM Lambdas are made right here in Lansing, literally 4 miles from my office, we see them everywhere. So maybe that is why she doesn't think they are flashy...... but I guess that doesn't explain why she liked one with optional chromes, optional paint, and CXL trim.

Nice vehicle' date=' Todd! I had one as a rental in Denver a few months ago. I am really not into crossovers but I agree that these are very quiet, refined and comfortable.[/quote']

Yeah, she really likes how quiet it is. I thought that all the claims about the differences in suspension, ride and sound deadening materials that I heard about were overrated until I actually drove one. Nothing like the other Lambda cousins in that respect. Closest thing is a non ecoboost MKT.

The Buick looks very nice and it sounds like you got a good deal on it. We're still undecided what to update my wife's vehicle with, although we're still leaning towards an F-150 Crew Cab. Because she does a fair amount of towing with her vehicle with our camper, most of the SUV's that are unibody based don't have enough towing capacity to handle the job. Her 04 Explorer was still a frame based vehicle and has done yeoman's duty for her.

:focus: Anyway, the Buick looks great and the plus is you have a happy wife....I know that's always important...mine complained about the level of options on my SHO, but didn't have a problem when we ordered her Explorer Limited with every available option, so I completely understand your statement about not being able to explain it. Hope the Buick gives you great service and trouble-free miles.

Thanks.... still waiting for delivery. I've been out of town and I wanted them to do with some things. Hope to get it tomorrow or Monday.... we're actually going to miss the Cadillac, as it has been a member of the family for more than a decade.