Ecoboost Owner Forums

White LED turn signals

That's different. I am not sure if I like the white better then the amber look but that's what most of the cars had when I started driving. Amber park and turn signals were very new at that time. But nice job, how hard were they to install and what bulbs did you use?

Thanks. I think the white looks sharp against the silver. Picture does no justice. I ordered a set off eBay for like $8....put em in and they didn't blink! These are Lumen $38 for the pair. I guess that's a common issue with the LED turn signals...wasn't too hard to put in. 15min

can u send me the link to those that you ordered for the back ones and when u get it done i cant wait to see pics to see if its something that ive been waiting to do to my car over this whole winter of getting ideas, gl and thanks

I ordered a set of switch back LEDs that should be here in a couple days. For normal daytime running lights they are a bright white' date=' but when you click over to turn signals, they turn off the bright white, and flash amber.[/quote']

Nice' date=' but no complaints when you get busted for illegal colored front turn signals. There's a reason amber is mandated for front signals.[/quote']

Get switch backs. White running lights that turn Amber when you hit the turn signal. I posted a DIY.