Ecoboost Owner Forums

Made it on Finally...LOL.

HighBarSHO

Took a while to get registered, but glad to be on and look forward to conversing all things SHO. Anywho, new owner as of St Patty's Day weekend. Really enjoying the car. Came from a 360/370 whp Caliber SRT4 turbo front drive. Fun to drive, but a hand full in the first 3 gears. It's nice to be able to launch a car from a dead stop finally. LOL

Cheers and I like Jameson Whiskey! :P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2212[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2213[/ATTACH]

post-1815-142532296409_thumb.jpg

post-1815-142532296411_thumb.jpg

Welcome! I am sure some folks on here would settle for a case of Jameson rather than the usual beer for a change :bounce:

Did you track your Caliber at all? Need some pictographic proof of your new vehicle's ownership :RpS_drool:

My avatar is actually a picture of the car. I will post some more.

No, did not track it due to serious lack of traction. Would have to remove the front 13" brakes to fit a drag wheel/tire plus an eventual new clutch. It would spin sometimes in 3rd around 70-80 mph. Some guys I knew with similiar setups running street tires where low 13's at best trapping 112-115 mph. Car was a beast from 60-125 mph roll though. Really scared the shit out of some of my non-car guy friends. LOL. Car weighed a tad over 3100.

Welcome aboard officially! :welcome:

Glad to see that through the collective efforts of a few of us, we were able to get your registration issues corrected.

Most of you were/are unaware, but due to the recent spammer attacks on a level many of you are unaware of, apparently the efforts to stymie the spammers from get'n through, both ADMIN & our host company that operates our boards, apparently prevented any & ALL new registrants from signing up.

It took some time to tweak the settings every which way from Sunday, but it finally resolved itself.

So I applaud HighBarSho for hang'n in there, being patient, while we worked the issues out. :clap2:

Enjoy all the info posted here thus far, contribute where you can, and it's nice to see another fellow MOPAR nut head coming here to EBOF.

Similar backgrounds which you're not aware of there, but dig around for my multiple award winning, heavily modded '07 Charger R/T that was SEMA bound in '09 til the double rollover killed off those plans. :doh:

Mike :yo:

Oh yea, and Jameson's mos def good stuff..... oh yea fella's, we got ourselves another boozer amongst us. Haha!

Where's Hennessey at when you need his comments on this topic alone?

:bolt:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the site!

St. Pattys day purchase and Jameson, a bit of Irish in ya?

Jameson is a good whiskey, smooth.

Lol. I even have red hair (what's left of it) and a Scotish/Irish last name to boot. I was actually drinking Makers Mark when I pulled the proverbial trigger. :)

Love to see pics of that 65 Fastback. One of my all-time favorites.

This is my 2nd Gen4 SHO the first was a 2010 Non-PP and this is a 2013 PP. No mods right now. I'll be painting the calipers soon, as well as upgrading the sway bar bushings. With the class i Race in i can't flash the system, so that will not happen for a while. I'll problem be also upgrading the speakers aswell. What are you looking into doing?

This is my 2nd Gen4 SHO the first was a 2010 Non-PP and this is a 2013 PP. No mods right now. I'll be painting the calipers soon' date=' as well as upgrading the sway bar bushings. With the class i Race in i can't flash the system, so that will not happen for a while. I'll problem be also upgrading the speakers aswell. What are you looking into doing?[/quote']

What type of racing are you doing?

The flash is very tempting. Would like to hold off until fall ideally, but my self control on these things is not very good. LOL. There is a newer G8 GXP in the neighborhood with exhaust that did a rev by yesterday. No clue on his mods, but I'm sure with the flash I would run with him through the 1/8 on the street. Top end he would have the advantage fo sure.

I mainly AutoX, and also hit a road course up once or twice a year. I want to win my class this year before leave the stock class. I was close last year with my Non-PP '10 sho, so i should have a better shot this year. If the LMS tune feels anything like the MS1 it will be more than worth it when i do go.