Ecoboost Owner Forums

AIRAID Intake System For EcoBoost Taurus SHO, FLEX Installation Video

Guest David@AIRAID

Seems like a lot of forums movement from one site to another huh David?

Geezuz. Oh well. I'm digging where we just moved to recently, but will consider this (ecoboost forums) my true home now as this site is ENTIRELY dedicated to the SHO / ECOBOOST platform of vehicles. No matter which product line rolls off of FMC's assembly line(s).

Anyhow, for all of you who are truly "new" to this site and may not have any familiarity with, or about Airaid, as a customer of their cold air intake kit for my modified 2010 Ford Taurus SHO, I can tell you 1st hand that Airaid is top notch!

David's level of enthusiasm and support for not only his company and their products, but also the SHO / EB line of vehicles is absolutely SUPERIOR!

Any of you even remotely considering an aftermarket intake set up would be remiss to not check out Airaid's offerings and choose them over any other competing product out there.

Here's a nice pic of my Airaid set-up:

013-1.jpg

Yes, I like the TCCA website (since we also own a 99 Sable) but I think this will become my true home...I love my SHO. Here's my Airaid:

IMG_5133.jpg

Oh and least I forget, it's great to see you are here too, David!

Glad to see you here too David. btw the seal around the airbox is fixed -- just didn't take a new pic of it yet.:biggrin1:

IMG_0002-1.jpg

Guest David@AIRAID
Is a tune required like on my Shelby?

Hello The Bone,

No Tuning is required with the SHO kit.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

David

Guest David@AIRAID
Is a tune required like on my Shelby?

Hello The Bone,

No Tuning is Required with the SHO intake system.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

David

Archived