Ecoboost Owner Forums

A few minor updates to my website!

Well it's been a few months since I left my career of 15 years, to launch my own high-end detailing business. Definitely had my nervous spots, but overall, I haven't been this happy in years!! I love my schedule, I love my work, I love my clients, and in general life is pretty damn good. I usually stay booked about 2 weeks in advance, and 95% of the jobs are solid paint correction/full detail jobs. My garage has been upgraded, reorganized, & enhanced, with the only "wish" left as a rich glossy floor coating, which will be happening in the next couple of weeks. ANYWAY, not that anybody wanted to hear all that, lol, but there it is.

Please check out my website if you have time, and give it a good look over. I just changed up a few things, including a few photos of myself, to give my clients a better idea of who they're emailing/talking to, before they get the chance to talk to me. My photographer and another business owner thought that would be a good idea in order to make it more personal, and I thought it made a ton of sense, so we got the job done!! I'll take any and all feedback, good, bad, honest, etc. Thanks for the time and the read gang, preciate ya!! smile.gif

http://www.insanepaintdetailing.com

I can envision me making a trip out to your place to not only enjoy some well deserved cold ones to celebrate your new digs, but also to contract with you for a top to bottom, front to back, professional detail.

Cool stuff :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Well with the new paint / body mods and installation of the 3M Clear Bra Paint Protection Film, I may be less inclined to tape it all up like I did for the drive to last years Nat'l SHO Convention.

Or maybe Chase can just mosey on up to the Chi-Town area perhaps :noidea:

In fact, not a bad idea.

Chase can go on like a "tour". The insane paint detailing tour 2013.

Coming to an EBOF member near you! :thumb:

Haha!

I can envision me making a trip out to your place to not only enjoy some well deserved cold ones to celebrate your new digs, but also to contract with you for a top to bottom, front to back, professional detail.

Cool stuff :yo:

Lol. RIGHTEOUS. Thanks buddy!! :)

Better tape up your car Mike if you are driving the SHOwcase down to Bama!

Buwahhhahahahahaaa!!!

Well with the new paint / body mods and installation of the 3M Clear Bra Paint Protection Film, I may be less inclined to tape it all up like I did for the drive to last years Nat'l SHO Convention.

Or maybe Chase can just mosey on up to the Chi-Town area perhaps :noidea:

In fact, not a bad idea.

Chase can go on like a "tour". The insane paint detailing tour 2013.

Coming to an EBOF member near you! :thumb:

Haha!

That ^^^ would be wicked!!!! :)

Listen to me. And listen CLOSE. If you are going to have clear bra installed (which I think is a bad idea BTW), make suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure that whatever paint surfaces underneath are 110% PERFECT. Because if you install clear bra OVER scratched paint, then it's STUCK like that!!! But if your paint is perfect underneath, then the clear bra protects perfect paint. Make sense?? AAAAAALSO. You will need to protect the clear bra as well. YES I'M SERIOUS. Treat it just like paint, but be very careful of it, because once you scratch that clear bra.....you can't polish it out. Scratches on the clear bra are permanent (that's why I hate them). And if you don't keep a little bit of sealant on them for protection, they'll fade, get cloudy, and/or get a yellow tint to them......I recommend this for their protection:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-703-adams-quick-sealant-kit.aspx

The Quick Sealant is great stuff! It is super easy to apply and remove' date=' and it goes on slick so it doesn't harm the surface of the finish at all![/quote']

BINGO!!! And bugs will never stick to your front end!! I always apply a fresh coat to my front end before I take a road trip. Bugs just shoot right off when the water hits em!!!