Ecoboost Owner Forums

Great photos! My son is in college...so my dream of owning another Shelby goes on hold for several years...but just recently he has started thinking he might want to get his Masters...I may never get that Shelby!! College has a way of draining extra cash...I now know how my dad felt when I phoned home looking for $$$!!!

Mike, get those mods all done now...it really cuts down on mod funds when kids need the money for school expenses. It makes the mods come a lot slower. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. Maybe I should have started the family thing earlier...but I saved myself for marriage!:spit:

• 2 weeks later...
Must be nice EBB....

Having 3 of my own (15, 13, and 11 --- all girls) I have yet to realize all the expenses related to college.

Good Lord it's depressing knowing how broke I already am. **cringe**

College is nothing compared to the WEDDINGS!!!!!! :Cry::Cry::Cry::RpS_crying:

Maybe you need to start a Forum Fund for your darlings.....(we only had 1 girl... ... gave her a set amount... had to bus tables at her wedding party, and she had enough saved to go to Hawaii... We were great sucker parents!)...:hail::hail:

After paying for her education.... she is a Target Pharmacist.... $$$$$$$ (no return on our investment... yet..).

I have a buddy who's a doctor in the States.

One day a university girl came in with a rash on her chest shaped like an H. He inquired and she replied her boyfriend was a Harvard man and when they have sex he won't take off his Harvard sweater, there for the rash. A couple weeks went by and another girl showed up with a Y rash on her chest, again he inquired about the rash and like before she told him of her boyfriend from Yale who was too proud to remove his Yale sweater. The Next day another girl came in with a M rash on her chest, so he said "let me guess you've got a boyfriend from Michigan State?"...... No, she said..... but I've got a girlfriend from Wisconsin!

What universities are they going to attend? My son is at Bloomsburg University.

Step Daughter..Penn State (wife's alumni)

Son... University of Pittsburgh ( my alumni)

I figure between the two, I will be putting a lot of mileage on our vehicles attending football games and of course tailgating...

If you have a son/daughter who wants to go beyond a 4 year degree... Have them get a job at a Univ. that will pay for their schooling... Daughter-in-law will get PHD (Education Administration) this May from Iowa State for almost no $$$$. And... she finished it in 2 1/2 yrs while working full time at Univ of No. IA (UNI). Now I suppose my son will get ideas about $$continuing$$ education at our expense....

We have changed our phone#s and are considering going AWOL!!!!

If you have a son/daughter who wants to go beyond a 4 year degree... Have them get a job at a Univ. that will pay for their schooling... Daughter-in-law will get PHD (Education Administration) this May from Iowa State for almost no $$$$. And... she finished it in 2 1/2 yrs while working full time at Univ of No. IA (UNI). Now I suppose my son will get ideas about $$continuing$$ education at our expense....

We have changed our phone#s and are considering going AWOL!!!!

I can relate. My father taught ROTC classes before he retired from the Army which allowed me to go to Pitt on a faculty scholarship. All I had to pay was for my books, labs and other minor items and maintain 3.0 GPA

Archived