Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hi everyone, what a great forum

MikeOKC

I recently traded in my 2010 Mustang GT for a 2013 Taurus SHO w/ PP. I got this in February and I have not missed my Mustang one time since. This site is great and I have learned a lot from the knowledgeable members here.

I am from Royal Oak, Michigan originally but live in OKC, Oklahoma now. But this summer I plan on going up to Michigan to visit my parents and plan on going to Livernois for a tune and springs.

Take care,

Mike

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2324[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2325[/ATTACH]

post-1554-142532296538_thumb.jpg

post-1554-142532296541_thumb.jpg

Welcome. I replaced a '93 Mustang Cobra with my '13 SHO. I only miss the thrid pedal... occasionally.

Lots of good info on these boards. These guys will certainly increase your mod list, and decrease your wallet weight.

I went with black myself, but I love the white. Close second favorite color.

Welcome, welcome, welocme! :welcome:

Glad to have you here, and the entire community looks forward to your contributions!

Thanks for the pics, almost, almost a sister/clone/twin of my 2010.

Can't wait to hear about your mod list update(s).

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I do believe hanging out here will keep me from having problems with my wallet becoming over weight.

Mod list grows and grows, just about as fast as Livernois keeps coming out with new stuff. Now I need to go donate a kidney or something to speed the process up a bit. lol...