Ecoboost Owner Forums

New SHO Member

Timeless

Greetings All! :yo:

New member from South Carolina. Picked up a 2013 SHO about a week ago. Coming from a 2011 Mustang GT and needed a change and more room.

Leased this one due to the great deals going on. Almost done with the crappy 87 tank the dealer put in and hoping to see a difference with some 93 non-corn. :)

Uploaded some pics in an album here is you want to see although it is stock other than the awesome Gamecock front license plate (don't like front plates but it had it already...so I made it better).

Looking forward to spending the next three years or so with you guys and gals and reading up on this awesome car.

So in closing, Go Cocks! :RpS_thumbsup:

Bwahahaha...... Go Cocks!

To damn funny.

Well, welcome aboard :welcome:

Glad to see you were able to get all registered up, even in lieu of our temporary ban due to all the spammers.

Enjoy all the info posted here thus far, and contribute where you may......

Mike :yo:

Greetings All! :yo:

New member from South Carolina. Picked up a 2013 SHO about a week ago. Coming from a 2011 Mustang GT and needed a change and more room.

Leased this one due to the great deals going on. Almost done with the crappy 87 tank the dealer put in and hoping to see a difference with some 93 non-corn. :)

Uploaded some pics in an album here is you want to see although it is stock other than the awesome Gamecock front license plate (don't like front plates but it had it already...so I made it better).

Looking forward to spending the next three years or so with you guys and gals and reading up on this awesome car.

So in closing, Go Cocks! :RpS_thumbsup:

Welcome Timeless I invite you to join "SHO-OFF the SOUTH" Group!!!!!! We try and hold get togethers like bpd1151 does up north down here in the south. LIKE THE DRAGON TAIL. http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/showthread.php?2079-Tail-of-the-Dragon! Or WANNA TO GO FAST? http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/group.php?discussionid=12&do=discuss Check us out!!

:welcome: Glad to have you join us! Hope you enjoy your time here. However' date=' you could have left out the Gamecock stuff, being a Citadel grad, I think "Go Bulldogs" sounds much better![/quote']

Bulldogs? We beat them three years running now...the Georgia variety that is! Due to this, I could never pull for anything called bulldog...even in our own state. :)

Welcome' date=' My Wifes Cousin Is The Head Softball Coach At USC. I Am immature so I still laugh at "Gamecock"......sorry....[/quote']

Awesome! They have a nice new field this year too.

Bwahahaha...... Go Cocks!

To damn funny.

Well, welcome aboard :welcome:

Glad to see you were able to get all registered up, even in lieu of our temporary ban due to all the spammers.

Enjoy all the info posted here thus far, and contribute where you may......

Mike :yo:

I had to register with the help of a site admin (Thanks Ryan!)

Welcome Timeless I invite you to join "SHO-OFF the SOUTH" Group!!!!!! We try and hold get togethers like bpd1151 does up north down here in the south. LIKE THE DRAGON TAIL. http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/showthread.php?2079-Tail-of-the-Dragon! Or WANNA TO GO FAST? http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/group.php?discussionid=12&do=discuss Check us out!!

Thanks for the invite, will definitely check that out.

Will they take back the car at the end of the lease after you have heavily modified it?

We all know you are going to do a tune, exhaust, intake, and go fast stickers. Resistance is futile.

:RpS_smile:

Being a lease, this would not be possible...especially considering they do monitor these forums.

Several years back you could get a hat that featured a picture of the Gamecock with the motto: "Nobody can lick our 'Cocks"...

The diving team also had a shirt with the words "Wet Cocks Go Deeper"....always chuckled at that.:dance:

Welcome to the site! :RpS_thumbup:

Even though it's leased I would still tune it. You can "unmarry" the tuner sell it after trade-in (or keep the car).

Is it an optical illusion, or is the right side of the trunk misaligned to the fender?

Mine is a lease and I tuned it. Will just flash it back to stock when I turn it in at the end.