Ecoboost Owner Forums

Is Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner safe on 2013 SHO wheels?

I can't speak directly to the Deep Wheel Cleaner, but my guess is that it is safe. One of the things Adam told me early on was that he always tries to make his products gentle enough that the normal user can't hurt the finish with the product. You may also want to post this question over at Adam's Forum, I know you'll get a great answer there. Or shoot them an e-mail.

I just used it this past Friday....no problems. You can even use it on the paint...there are photos of a guy claying his wife's new Explorer with it and it had a ton of brake dust on it.

I used it on my Mustang's paint (in the process of stripping/claying it) along with Adams General Purpose Cleaner to strip the wax off it.

The only bad thing is I'm almost out of it already (washed all three cars this weekend and used some on the Mustang Paint also)....so I'm planning on getting a Gallon of it at the Thompson Adams Auto Detailing Clinic this Saturday!