Ecoboost Owner Forums

NOOB Question - Tuning process

Turnaround isn't that quick anymore.. I emailed them my strategy code, s/n, etc. on friday and haven't heard back from them yet. Called them yesterday and was told there's no way they can give me an ETA and I'll get it when I get it. Hopefully I get it sometime today so I can finally install these downpipes that have been sitting in my trunk for a week lol
Not good to hear, not at all.

I will third jdeprado and SpeedWagon with the 2013 Torrie tunes. Excellent communication pre and post sale and car rips. :)
This is very good news for all those owners out there, who may be searching or desiring for competing, competent vendors. Very cool to hear!

That's interesting Crash. I wonder why a tune developed by a company that works hand in hand with Ford voids the warranty. Also makes you wonder how similar the Livernois tunes are to the rumored factory 400hp tune.

Back when I had my '00 Dakota R/T, you ordered a hotter computer right from Mopar Performance Parts. No warranty issues, nothing like that. Sure would be nice if Ford offered something similar.

Accord to Rick last summer, He said there tune still made more power. Ford HP rating is at the crank, LMS is at the wheels.

Turnaround isn't that quick anymore.. I emailed them my strategy code, s/n, etc. on friday and haven't heard back from them yet. Called them yesterday and was told there's no way they can give me an ETA and I'll get it when I get it. Hopefully I get it sometime today so I can finally install these downpipes that have been sitting in my trunk for a week lol
Emailed LMS a question last week, still no reply. :-(

I may have spoke too soon.. So later that day, Anthony, who took care of my downpipe and exhaust order when I went to pick them up, called me to check in on the tune file. When he found out I hadn't received them yet he promised me he would make sure I got them by end of day. I did. They are trying hard to pick up where Rick left off and I believe their customer service will be what it was soon enough. On a side note, catback, downpipes, intake and tune have been installed for 2 weeks now and I'm loving it. I'm heading down to Milan tomorrow morning to see where I stand.. Hoping for 12.8