Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hi from West Chester, PA

geswek

Ehlo

I was sent over here by Crash712us.

I live in West Chester, PA and I just purchased a 2013 Tuxedo Black SHO with the performance package and everything else. It is an insane car and I absolutely love it!

I have already began the process of setting the car up for me; window tint is going in tomorrow. I've purchased the custom-made gauge pod from Crash and will be putting in Prosport EVO gauges in a week or two. I'm also considering exhaust, air intake, and tune--thinking about reaching out to Livernois about getting her up to 400awhp.

am.taurussho.001.jpg

am.taurussho.002.jpg

am.taurussho.003.jpg

am.taurussho.004.jpg

Welcome from the "SHO-OFF the SOUTH"Group. If you have meet Crash you are already LOST TO THE MOD BUG!!!!!!LOL Have a good time with you.

Hah, yeah I found him through another forum and his gauge pod he made. I bought it from today so I could put my EVO's in it and he pointed me over here. :)

welcome.gifGlad you've joined us. Hope you enjoy your time here. Car looks great!

Thank you!

Wow! Super sharp... tint will complete the stealth look. I'm getting tint tomorrow too. How dark are you going?

I wanted to do 5% all way around but fear I'll be harrassed by the cops. I'm going to try 15%, not much different.

I had a 2012 Ford Focus with 5% on back doors/hatch and 35% on front doors--was never bothered.

That's what I'm scared of too. I think the cops are only worried about the front doors here. I think I'm going to go with 20% all the way around. If I get pulled over I'll just uncover both moonroofs to let more light in. :)

I have a lot of friends here with 20% and never a problem.

Did somebody mention something about cops? :noidea:

:bolt:

Welcome aboard EBOF! :welcome:

Nice to see another noob joining the family. Yea, yea, yea....... nice pics. Just gotta rub it in with a few close ups of those nifty, full, LED tails don'tcha

Did somebody mention something about cops? :noidea: :bolt: Welcome aboard EBOF! :welcome: Nice to see another noob joining the family. Yea' date=' yea, yea....... nice pics. Just gotta rub it in with a few close ups of those nifty, full, LED tails don'tcha [/quote']

Hah, don't be jealous -- I saw your car and it's awesome!

I may actually reach out to you on some things; got Chris gauge pod on the way. :)

I'll only be jealous for as long as it takes me to purchase the 2013 trunk lid, and the complete LED tail assemblies, and do the swap myself.

Until then, imma let the jealousy rage on! Muahahahahahahaha :kev:

Just givin 'ya some playful sh!t.

Yea that's fine (as far as reaching out). No biggie. I'll help where I can. :thumb:

Finally!! I was beginning to think that there were no SHO enthusiasts around here. I have only passed one other SHO since I got mine in December.

Welcome to the site! You'll like the pod.

Haven't been bothered with the 20% tinting on mine yet, and the installer said they normally let you go with 20% and above.

Finally!! I was beginning to think that there were no SHO enthusiasts around here. I have only passed one other SHO since I got mine in December.

Welcome to the site! You'll like the pod.

Haven't been bothered with the 20% tinting on mine yet, and the installer said they normally let you go with 20% and above.

I can't access this site from Fios. Weird.

Where are you? I am getting Llumar 15 which is more like 20. They don't actually have a 20 in their classic or pinnacle. The next up is 35.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 CleanROM 6 R2

Finally!! I was beginning to think that there were no SHO enthusiasts around here. I have only passed one other SHO since I got mine in December. Welcome to the site! You'll like the pod. Haven't been bothered with the 20% tinting on mine yet' date=' and the installer said they normally let you go with 20% and above. [/quote'] I can't access this site from Fios. Weird. Where are you? I

I'm up in Nazareth, but I drive down to Bensalem about once a week.

I'm up in Nazareth, but I drive down to Bensalem about once a week.

Oh neat.

I have a hospital in Langhorne I work for.

Grr, I need to call Verizon. I cannot ping the Ecoboost website but I can pull it up on my cell phone.

I'm up in Nazareth' date=' but I drive down to Bensalem about once a week. [/quote'] Oh neat. I have a hospital in Langhorne I work for. Grr, I need to call Verizon. I cannot ping the Ecoboost website but I can pull it up on my cell phone.

Pretty close. I work off of Route 1 just south of the Turnpike, and they'll want me there probably for two weeks straight in June or July when we transfer the Colorado office.

I'm on the road next week, but PM me if you want to meet up sometime.