Ecoboost Owner Forums

New EB Owner, 2013 SHO

Wild13EcoBoost

New owner of a 2013 SHO, White, PP, 400A. I've had an interest in the SHO since 2010 and knew the car had plenty of out of the box power, handling. After doing some research lately I see the potential of the SHO is pretty awesome. I can't wait to get the mods going. I'll wait a bit just to see if there are any bugs so the dealer doesn't give me a hard time. Hopefully the local dealers are cool about the mods. I plan on lowering it as it sits way too high and going with the water-meth and tune and probably the downpipes. Not sure about the rest of the exhaust. I haven't heard any exhaust clips that sound all that great.

This appears to be a great forum and I imagine it should be growing a lot more soon. Looking forward to contributing and learning.

IMG_20130517_180545_055_zpsf6eb5dc4.jpg

Welcome aboard :welcome:

Glad to see another noob joining the EBOF family :thumb:

Kind of preferential to your color choice btw, & i'm definitely jealous of you '13 owners & those nifty, full LED tails..... :hail:

Contribute where you may, and be sure to keep the community posted on your mod list, and it's expansion.

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations! Great color choice. Ford made some really nice changes to the '13.

I'm in the same boat as you. Just trying to rack up some miles before I start going crazy with the mods. Just took my first road trip in the new '13. Comfortable, fast, quiet, and can haul a load. Great car.

Thanks everyone. The car does seem comfortable and so far (120 miles) fun to drive. Although this is my first automatic DD, hopefully the paddles shifters will keep things interesting once and a while.

Photobucket takes a while to update, but my son was excited about Daddy's new car as well.

Mike, your car looks great, I've been reading your posts here an over on the SHO forums. Looking forward to the update after the raccoon incident.

Congratulations! Great color choice. Ford made some really nice changes to the '13.

I'm in the same boat as you. Just trying to rack up some miles before I start going crazy with the mods. Just took my first road trip in the new '13. Comfortable, fast, quiet, and can haul a load. Great car.

Welcome WILD13,HA iNTERCEP! You realize that WHITE ISN'T A COLOR.LOL

Hey shoman- you need to see it on a nice sunny day to really appreciate it