Ecoboost Owner Forums

Livernois Tune

With the 2013 there aren't various stages available. If there are updates to the tune when you plug your MyCal device into your computer I believe it will notify you. I think the only option is for octane if you live in an area that 93 isnt available. For what it's worth the tune is well worth the money and it feels like a totally different car afterward. Mine has ran fantastic.

I got the Mycal Thursday, and sent in the information the same day. I still havent gotten any tune programs back. Pretty anxious here and was hoping to have it for tomorrow, guess not...

I called and they said it usually takes up to 48 hours, hoping for Monday I guess.

This is what I sent them: Strategy Code, ECU software Part ID, Calibr8tor S/N, Fuel octane (93), performance mods

All I can say is wow, I got the tune files at 2:37AM EST! I think Dan was the person that sent them to me, that really made my morning. I had to drive in to work at 4am and as soon as I was done with my change window I sat in the parking lot with my laptop, hotspot and tuner, programming it. Super simple, just follow the instructions to the tee.

Those were 32 of the most fun filled miles I've driven in a long time, my car feels like its going to get away from me now, it just keeps pulling hard - sadly, it just didn't have ass before. Quite honestly the way it sits now IMO makes it worthy of SHO, before I just don't know.

Thanks to everyone that told me to pull the trigger - well worth it!

Also like others have said' date=' at least on 13's that I know of, the wipers will go on until the tune is complete @5-10 minutes, [/quote']

On the 13s, especially on the first tune (which takes the longest, subsequent tunes go quicker) you should go to the info center and turn off rain sensing wipers before starting the tune.

Also like others have said' date=' at least on 13's that I know of, the wipers will go on until the tune is complete @5-10 minutes, [/quote'] On the 13s, especially on the first tune (which takes the longest, subsequent tunes go quicker) you should go to the info center and turn off rain sensing wipers before starting the tune.

Thanks for the pr0 tip :) Will remember that.

I live in a weird state...in Pennsylvania some counties are smog tested and some are not. Just FYI....I had the car state inspected at my selling dealer (in a smog tested county) and it passed the test with the tune installed. However, I live in a non-tested county and I have been using my normal dealer...and although my car didn't require the smog test because of where I live, it's nice to know that it passed without problem when tested. The reason I didn't purchase from my normal Ford dealer (in cause you're wondering) I purchased in August of 2010 and they didn't have any SHO's in stock and could only order an 11 at that time, and the dealer that I purchased from had my car and made a deal I just couldn't pass. BTW, my normal dealer has always been super and I would purchase from them again in a heartbeat...will be getting my wife's next vehicle from them.

All of them come with purchase, you just tell them (in my case, I wanted 2, 3, and 4) so I have those 3 and if I modified my car (like added meth) they'd update the tune file for free
Ha Mhenne4 We have been the leaders of 2nd Gen of MODDED SHO. Have said that did you know when you order Meth kit the tune is not include? just order my Meth,down-pipe, and got my x-pipe last week. Will start installing in 2 week. I will be joining the Meth club soon!!!!!!!

All of them come with purchase, you just tell them (in my case, I wanted 2, 3, and 4) so I have those 3 and if I modified my car (like added meth) they'd update the tune file for free
congrats, on the meth club, i havent yet decided when or if i will add meth. Funds are a bit tight currently. Im looking forward to doing springs and exhaust....then thinking about meth.

I was just looking at the website...and I'm curious...with people who live in states where the car is Smog tested every couple years...did you run into issues with the tune or did you just flash it back to the standard programing?
I live Southern California, I don't have to get a smog until the car is 6 years old. And then it is every other year. I will just return it to stock. I just don't know how many smog stations have AWD dyno for smog (you have to get the car to speed, not just revs)