Ecoboost Owner Forums

What's new everyone?

Livernois Motorsports

Hey there Rick...... good hearing from you!

What's new? Well....... I finally got my lower rockers and rear valance painted and 3M Clear Bra'd. Just finished 2 days ago......

DSC_0042_zps610b0ca8.jpg

DSC_0046_zpsc3b1dcb5.jpg

DSC_0048_zps7ab618a2.jpg

DSC_0047_zps7d15c88b.jpg

Settling our expired contract soon (finally) so i'll be looking to upgrade them turbo's soon.

Got a few other goodies in the works as well. We all miss you here, and it really is good to hear from you my friend.

Hope you've settled into your new position and that all is going well. :yo:

I just got my SHO a few weeks ago and did my tune this week. I really like it. I wish I would have known you. The guys you left did me pretty good.
I'm a prototype build planner at Ford's new model pilot plant

That sounds like fun. I want a Fusion ST with 3.5 Ecoboost and awd. See what you can do Rick. LOL

I would be interested in this if it came in under 30k.

I just got my SHO a few weeks ago and did my tune this week. I really like it. I wish I would have known you. The guys you left did me pretty good.
I'm a prototype build planner at Ford's new model pilot plant
That sounds like fun. I want a Fusion ST with 3.5 Ecoboost and awd. See what you can do Rick. LOL LOL' date=' that would be nice!
Hi Rick, nice hearing from you, please keep in touch more often. How's the new job going? I hope you are really enjoying it.
The new job is going well and I'm enjoying it so far! Rick

Rick, will you be going out to Carlisle for 2014? Preliminary discussion is underway (in its' own thread on this forum) about showcasing the SHO on its' 25th anniversary. Consensus is that we will need to get the attention of Ford bigwigs to make this happen (hint, hint) :)