Ecoboost Owner Forums

New to Ford......SHO

CG2SP

Aha...... another fellow LEO brethren, albeit from far away. Welcome! :welcome:

Glad to have you here as part of our wonderful, ever growing, EBOF family! :thumb:

Enjoy all of the info posted here thus far, and feel free to contribute where you can, and of course pics when time permits.

Our agency was slated to order a total of 13 new Fords, 7 Taurus' and 6 Explorer's, until some schlock back room political deal with the Chevy dealership in town put the kibosh on that.....

Ggggrrrrrr...... :frusty:

Still, we ended up with one Taurus, but the Supervisor's drive it exclusively.

Oh well :RpS_sad:

Mike :yo:

:welcome:Glad you've joined us. Pennsylvania State Police have just started to receive the new Taurus Interceptors a few months ago, still fairly rare and still most common cruiser is the Crown Vic. Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here and find it enjoyable. Look forward to seeing you posting.

Aha...... another fellow LEO brethren, albeit from far away. Welcome! :welcome:

Glad to have you here as part of our wonderful, ever growing, EBOF family! :thumb:

Enjoy all of the info posted here thus far, and feel free to contribute where you can, and of course pics when time permits.

Our agency was slated to order a total of 13 new Fords, 7 Taurus' and 6 Explorer's, until some schlock back room political deal with the Chevy dealership in town put the kibosh on that.....

Ggggrrrrrr...... :frusty:

Still, we ended up with one Taurus, but the Supervisor's drive it exclusively.

Oh well :RpS_sad:

Mike :yo:

Mike ..Thank you!

I'm running the Crown Vic now, but she is getting tired though. We use the Chargers, Pursuit Tahoes and Explorers and the Taurus. I was looking through the post and it seems that there are some good mods and ideas for these cars. I do look forward to taken part in the forum.

John

:welcome:Glad you've joined us. Pennsylvania State Police have just started to receive the new Taurus Interceptors a few months ago, still fairly rare and still most common cruiser is the Crown Vic. Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here and find it enjoyable. Look forward to seeing you posting.
MJ.....I'm form the Pittsburgh area originally, I go back periodically to see my folks. I moved here from NC after I left the service a few years ago. They now have me drilling in TX where its hot as H***

Thanks for welcome...

Small world are you really from Pittsburgh or one of the surrounding towns? One of my friends is an LEO in one of the surrounding areas. Also my father was originally from New Florence area. I am a big Pittsburgh fan...got to see the Pirates in Forbes Field, Three Rivers, and PNC...kinda dates me........

CG:

welcome & yes they are sexy in black & white. Actually a couple communities in the STL area, not only have those but some blue unmarked ones. They have traded-in their Chargers for the Interceptors. The only problem for us regular folks who like to get on it now & then, is that those with interceptors watch us a little closer because they know what we can do or is it just my imagination!!!!

Small world are you really from Pittsburgh or one of the surrounding towns? One of my friends is an LEO in one of the surrounding areas. Also my father was originally from New Florence area. I am a big Pittsburgh fan...got to see the Pirates in Forbes Field' date=' Three Rivers, and PNC...kinda dates me........[/quote']N.....

New Florence!....I know the area well. I went high school in Latrobe, PA which is just down the road a few miles. My family lives in Monroeville right outside of the city. Sure is a small world!!

• 2 weeks later...
Small world are you really from Pittsburgh or one of the surrounding towns? One of my friends is an LEO in one of the surrounding areas. Also my father was originally from New Florence area. I am a big Pittsburgh fan...got to see the Pirates in Forbes Field' date=' Three Rivers, and PNC...kinda dates me........[/quote']N.....

New Florence!....I know the area well. I went high school in Latrobe, PA which is just down the road a few miles. My family lives in Monroeville right outside of the city. Sure is a small world!!

Welcome. Small world indeed. Spouse from Aliquippa; I'm from Indiana PA. Long time Steelers/Pirates Fan. Have seen both play in Forbes Field. Now in Eagles/Phillies/Ravens country. With the SHO i can get away from angry ones.:mmph:

Wow, most people in my current part of the state think Pittsburgh is in a differenct country....most of them are more Philly oriented...(well, my wife was born in Philly and my father-in-law was a Philadelphia dectective). Funny, when we go to Pittsburgh for a game, we usually stay in Monroeville, since it's only a short hop into the city. Speaking of sports...I've been a Steeler fan forever, but my very favorite team is the Pirates....I've seen them in Forbes, Three Rivers, and PNC...and if you cut me, I would bleed black and gold!