Ecoboost Owner Forums

Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers out there!

Livernois Motorsports

Thanks Rick!

We had over 100+ family & friends over (yesterday) to celebrate a combined Confirmation/Graduation/Birthday party "event" for my middle child.

Everyone is amazed at how grown each of my daughter's have become. Some, who (live out of State) and made the party, haven't seen the girls in quite some time.

Although, I had a bombshell dropped on me last week by this very same daughter who's party it was held for...... she informed me (well actually, her mother informed me) that she has a boyfriend!

I was like "WTH!?!?!?!?!"

Oh let the joy(s) of being a Father start all over again. :frusty:

Thanks Rick!

We had over 100+ family & friends over (yesterday) to celebrate a combined Confirmation/Graduation/Birthday party "event" for my middle child.

Everyone is amazed at how grown each of my daughter's have become. Some, who (live out of State) and made the party, haven't seen the girls in quite some time.

Although, I had a bombshell dropped on me last week by this very same daughter who's party it was held for...... she informed me (well actually, her mother informed me) that she has a boyfriend!

Wow Mike, quite the party! Very cool. Happy fathers day to all the dads out there! I assume that this forum has lots of dads due to what we all drive lol!

Thanks Rick!

BPD My youngest is 21yr old (I have 3 girls) and I stiIl react like!!!! ("I was like "WTH!?!?!?!?!"")LOL

Thanks Rick!

Kid-tested and parent-approved? Congrats on Father's Day, and don't help yourself to a stroke!

Thanks Rick!

Resist that temptation to be cleaning your duty weapon when you get to meet him.....hope you had a great time at the party.