Ecoboost Owner Forums

Geez...I leave for a while and everyone jumps ship?

Zrolimit

Hey everyone! Just got back from deployment and found that no one is really trolling the SHO Forum anymore. Checked out TaurusClub as well, but it looks like everyone migrated over here in my absence. Looking forward to using a forum centered more around our vehicles than the previous ones. Thanks for the heads up bpd1151!!!

No problem (for the heads up).

A lot of us who migrated here, were fed up and tired of the nonsense that seemed to constantly be perpetuated at the "other" site you're referring to...

The TCCA, although a much friendlier site, seemed to be primarily focused on the day to day repairs of the older model years, and lower trim levels of Taurii.

Thus the exact reason why this EB Forums community was created.

From aesthetic, to performance mods, to routine maintenance related stuff, this site will hopefully, in due time, become THE PREMIER ECOBOOST COMMUNITY.

It quite literally focuses on everything and anything that pertains to the EcoBoost line of products developed by the Ford Motor Company.

This community has been a real blessing and other than the occasional spammer that may sneak through, we've been pretty drama free.

A great testament to both the membership, the administration, and the wonderful supporting vendors that have all gathered here.

I am glad to hear that you've returned from your deployment safely, thank you for your service and dedication, and we all look forward to your contributions here on the great EcoBoostOwnerForums :thumb:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! Just got back from deployment and found that no one is really trolling the SHO Forum anymore. Checked out TaurusClub as well' date=' but it looks like everyone migrated over here in my absence. Looking forward to using a forum centered more around our vehicles than the previous ones. Thanks for the heads up bpd1151!!![/quote']

Glad you tracked us down, with a little help from Mike -- I'll echo the "Thank You" for your service and welcome home once again.

Colin.

Hey everyone! Just got back from deployment and found that no one is really trolling the SHO Forum anymore. Checked out TaurusClub as well' date=' but it looks like everyone migrated over here in my absence. Looking forward to using a forum centered more around our vehicles than the previous ones. Thanks for the heads up bpd1151!!![/quote']

Welcome and THANK YOU for your service.

Archived