Ecoboost Owner Forums

Ford Taurus at cars and coffee

So I'm going to do something interesting, I'm going to put the Taurus in a car show tomorrow, specifically Cars and Coffee Dallas. I've never seen this before, or I've missed it, but I'm just gonna put my plain jane Taurus in the car show, and see what people's reactions are, if there are spots open. If you guys have any pictures of your cars at any car show, be sure to put them in the comment section below. I will be posting pics tomorrow morning, even if I don't get in. Just thought it would be something really interesting and different to do. Hope you guys have a good day.

Nothing wrong with a stock SHO being in a show...MarksSHO took 3rd place at Carlisle Ford Nationals this year. His car is stock but is got a lot of attention because it is the Cinnammon Metallic and there were only 199 of them produced. He had it in great shape and deserved the award.

Thanks guys, I haven't seen one Taurus there out of all of the times I've been there, I haven't seen one, I don't even have a clue who to park with, but I hope it works out very good, I've received good compliments on how good my car has been for almost 80k miles on the odometer. Thanks for the encouragement, coming form you two it means a lot. Can't wait to see what the turnout is. Like I said I'll post pics :)

Update, there were no spots available at the event, it was an absolutely insane turnout and I couldn't have been happier for the turnout. I had to park in the spectator parking lot and I was bummed, but next months event I will definitely be participating in the next one. It was as big as I've ever seen cars and coffee. Here's a photo from this morning. http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/filedata/fetch?filedataid=2238