Ecoboost Owner Forums

A Salute To DJE624 & mjhpadi.....

Ok, so I'm sure we're all aware of how much DJE624 & mjhpadi are constantly clamoring about detailing their SHO's, and offering tips, and product info/assessment, etc. All of which I'll add are extremely helpful to the community at large.

But today, I just had this urge to snap off a couple of pics of my own, to help poke a lil fun at the two of them to show exactly how water should bead off of our car's surface(s).

That said, I was pretty tactical in avoiding some pretty hefty storms that were traversing the Chi-Town area today, while on my way into work. It was cool to observe the rain shafts coming down in the distance, and planning my route accordingly.

I succeeded in those efforts. So I park, exit the car and head into the building for beginning of my shift.

No less than 15min later, I exit the building only to see that's those very same storms I dodged, had passed over the parking lot and subsequently my SHO.

So reveling in the awesome beading action going on, I elected to whip out my cell and captures these two shots:

IMG_20140825_181550_881_zpsdhwuumep.jpg

IMG_20140825_181602_274_zpsdgvgtxnu.jpg

If y'all look close enough, you can actually see in the last image, the water pooling up and beginning to run off the roof and onto the windshield!

Now that's a slick detail job if I must say so myself.

LOL. Love you guys.

That really looks fantastic! Lives up to my motto. Go Fast and Look Good Doing It. BTW, I have to default to MJH for my detailing inspiration. But thanks for including me in such great company.