Ecoboost Owner Forums

SHO License plate frame

Thanks FLIP-4-SHO!!

I had a '99 that I loved and I could not stand the ecoboost leafy thing on the new emblem. I found a guy that sells a bunch of white 'old style' SHO emblems on Ebay, sanded, painted and clear coated to match. BTW - ExpressPaint.com sells paint to match our SHO's and comes in spray or touchup. Great service!

I wonder if it irks some of the older Gen owners?

Yeah, they seem a bit touchy!:crazy:

Yeah' date=' they seem a bit touchy!:crazy:[/quote']

Ya, they need to move on about that.

The Old SHO's were great. And so are these. I loved them.

At the time I could not afford one. So, never owned one but always wanted to.

Its not a competition boys. We are in this together. As far as the different Gen's go.

Ya, they need to move on about that.

The Old SHO's were great. And so are these. I loved them.

At the time I could not afford one. So, never owned one but always wanted to.

Its not a competition boys. We are in this together. As far as the different Gen's go.

That's how we felt, but I see they are still making some pretty snotty, demeaning comments in the Gen 4 section about the Gen 4 owners and cars.:deadhorse:

The other Gen's were pretty hot cars for what they were....

As far as anything else, eh..... I moved on a long time ago, surprised you guys still even go back there honestly.....

So much more peaceful w/o all the nonsense. Really truly is.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

As far as anything else, eh..... I moved on a long time ago, surprised you guys still even go back there honestly.....

Yup I agree. And yes I go back there, occasionally. Not very often. Maybe once a week. Less and less. Gets out of hand at times there I see.

That's how we felt' date=' but I see they are still making some pretty snotty, demeaning comments in the Gen 4 section about the Gen 4 owners and cars.:deadhorse:[/quote']

ROR, Like the dead horse image....... Funny stuff right thar

Thanks FLIP-4-SHO!!

I had a '99 that I loved and I could not stand the ecoboost leafy thing on the new emblem. I found a guy that sells a bunch of white 'old style' SHO emblems on Ebay, sanded, painted and clear coated to match. BTW - ExpressPaint.com sells paint to match our SHO's and comes in spray or touchup. Great service!

Yeah, they seem a bit touchy!:crazy:

FWIW, once you do that you lose the TAURUS lettering found in the "H". To me, I think that sets off the SHO lettering.

The other Gen's were pretty hot cars for what they were....

Oh, you are sooo right Mike! I just went back twice and both times I ended up just shaking my head, although I do feel sorry for the unsuspecting new owners who end up there and get drawn into that atmosphere.

Archived