Ecoboost Owner Forums

National SHO Convention #21 (Details Inside)....

bpd1151

Please mark your calendars for this years NATIONAL SHO CONVENTION.

National Convention #21

Date: July 16 thru 19, 2012

More details, including registration forms can be found here------> http://www.shoclub.com/page.php?57

Host Hotel

Best Western Kelly Inn

100 4th Avenue South

St. Cloud MN, 56301

Call - 320-253-0606 and ask for the SHO Club rate of $79/night!

Pictures of hotel, rooms, area, etc. can be found here------> http://www.vfmii.com/exc/aspquery?command=invoke&ipid=1056383&ids=42159

Please mark your calendars for this years NATIONAL SHO CONVENTION.

National Convention #21

Date: July 16 thru 19, 2012

More details, including registration forms can be found here------> http://www.shoclub.com/page.php?57

Host Hotel

Best Western Kelly Inn

100 4th Avenue South

St. Cloud MN, 56301

Call - 320-253-0606 and ask for the SHO Club rate of $79/night!

Pictures of hotel, rooms, area, etc. can be found here------> http://www.vfmii.com/exc/aspquery?command=invoke&ipid=1056383&ids=42159

bpd1151 I really like to come to 21 convention but living in Atl. Ga. drive there and back and aweek at the convention is a lot time off of work ,20 hr drive oneway. is there a ralley in the south sometime this year?

I am not aware of any other rally's etc. involving this large of an amount of SHO's from all model years mind you.

This thing is pretty big from what I understand.

They have held these Annual SHO Conventions elsewhere in/throughout the country previously..... but for the most part, since people travel from literally all over the entire country, including some making the trek down from Canada, typically the staff putting on this event try their best to pick a location somewhat in the middle of the States to make it as convenient as possible for everyone involved.

There has been some discussion (albeit very preliminary) amongst members here on the EB Forums to arrange a get together of our own, but it hasn't really moved much beyond that.

So if you, or any others have any ideas on that, or your attendance to this particular National Convention, I'm all ears my friend :thumb:

Anybody up for going to St. Cloud??? It's about 60 mi NW of Twin Cities on I-94. For me... 3 hrs from Clear Lake. I live 3 mi west of I-35 just off US 18. 2 hrs south of Minneapolis & 2 hrs north of Des Moines.

Anyone wanting to head up together, if you're coming from the east, either go west from CHI Town on I-80 to I-380 and follow it north as the Avenue of Saints, Takes you right to CL. Or, come west on US-20 thru Dubuque and follow US 218 (IA -27) North on to Avenue of Saints. Free BEER and a Boat Ride (weather permitting) at our cottage! Clear Lake is just under 4 hrs from Davenport IA (IA-IL Border). Based on my driving (5-6 mph above limits) One should be able to get to St. Cloud from Atlanta in around 17 hrs. That's 7 hrs to St. Louis, 7 hrs from there to CL on Avenue of Saints (I-64,US-61, US 218, (I-380 -IA 27) &, I-35) & 3 more hrs to St. Cloud. It is all 4 lane and most is limited access. AND... GAS IS CHEAP IN IOWA!

At least the same for me from southern Ontario -- Would be fun to crash Bob's cottage on the way, tho.....:target:

I heard so much from other forums about the 'good times' people have at the convention.

All but impossible to make a commit at the moment.

C.

ISN'T ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE SHO CONVENTION?

GREAT DEAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO TE ST THEIR CAR ON A ROAD TRACK + CHECK OUT YOUR 1/4 MILE TIMES (against mine!!!) See if you can beat a Brick on the TRACK!!!! (either one... I'm game!)

Do I have to BEG????

HAY, the EcoBrick is cool Bob but by that time (21st con) I've my Livernois tune and (like U.S.NAVY F-14's WAR CRY) "anytime baby" TO THE TRACK. OH YEA G8 or E-BRICK :first: Scock vs Stock I've out run a G8 gxp on a 1/8 mi and ran 13.7 1/4mi on a 95 deg. night in HOT ATL. And at SCCA autocross event Mod Honda S-2000 were running 55 sec. I ran (stock) a 57 sec. lap, so (F-14's say) ANYTIME BABY!!!!!!!!

What is STOCK?????:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Yo Ebrick, Stock as to SCCA autocross rules ? ( 93 oct and K&N box airfiler in the factory airbox[ATTACH=CONFIG]202[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]200[/ATTACH] the before and the alfter (airaid cai didn't go on until 10-2011) and SCCA meet. the # on the side ( 86 GS) the G is wt. class 4klb or more, S is stock.

post-237-142532286376_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286379_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286383_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286376_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286379_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286383_thumb.jpg

Look'n pretty damn sharp there shoman4 :thumb:

I just got some "special" decals of my own from fellow forums member ClassicCars.

It has something to do with my installs scheduled for next week :behindsofa:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Archived