Ecoboost Owner Forums

New to this site

Pongdadong

Hey Everyone...My name is David and I'm 30 years old. I've owned a ton of cars but I think I finally found something I can stick with for a while. However I do miss both of my G8 GT's. I had one PBM and one MGM. All that were done to them were a Roto-Fab intake and Magnaflow Axlebacks. I was trying to save money to get Livernois to tune it up with new CAM's or possibly a SC but never got around to it. Now I bought a brand new 11 Ford F150 FX4 w/ EB and cannot wait for Livernois to come out with some goodies for that. I am going to order my Air raid intake for that and possibly get a Hearthrob exhaust. Had to talk to Rick over at Livernois to see if any of this would mess with what they were trying to do but he gave me the ok. Well enough with my ranting just wanted to introduce myself. You can find me on G8board and f150forum username is the same as this site.

Hey Everyone...My name is David and I'm 30 years old. I've owned a ton of cars but I think I finally found something I can stick with for a while. However I do miss both of my G8 GT's. I had one PBM and one MGM. All that were done to them were a Roto-Fab intake and Magnaflow Axlebacks. I was trying to save money to get Livernois to tune it up with new CAM's or possibly a SC but never got around to it. Now I bought a brand new 11 Ford F150 FX4 w/ EB and cannot wait for Livernois to come out with some goodies for that. I am going to order my Air raid intake for that and possibly get a Hearthrob exhaust. Had to talk to Rick over at Livernois to see if any of this would mess with what they were trying to do but he gave me the ok. Well enough with my ranting just wanted to introduce myself. You can find me on G8board and f150forum username is the same as this site.

Welcome to the site. I have a lot seat time in EcoBoost F150's, they are very nice trucks!

Archived