Ecoboost Owner Forums

Newbie from IL

rowekmr

Hello,

I looking at a 2010 MKS and didn't know they had the ecoboost option. I am a Ford guy and wanted to step up from the Fusions I have been driving (great cars). I know the Ecoboost has power because my FIL has a F150 with it that I borrow to haul cars when I don't have a truck (normally a diesel). Doing a quick search I see that they mod these (like the diesels) and find that tunes, CAI and exhaust are available. Now I am really wanting the car just to get it to see what I can do with it and hopefully have a luxury sleeper as my DD. I will be scouring the threads on here to learn as much as I can before I do anything.

Welcome aboard. Not sure where in IL you hail from, but I myself am a stone's throw away from the intersecting highways of I-355 & I-80.

I am one of the originating knuckleheads to the GEN4 SHO platform, owning a heavily modified , record setting, multiple award winning 2010 model year myself.

Plenty of resources in our area I can assist in referring you to as far as mods, etc.

Keep scouring, & if you should have any questions arise, I'll do my best to answer them accordingly.

In the interim, enjoy your time here & welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey thanks you aren't far from me. I'm in Chicago near Evergreen Park. I'll be bugging/pm with my newbie questions now lol

Welcome aboard. Not sure where in IL you hail from, but I myself am a stone's throw away from the intersecting highways of I-355 & I-80.

I am one of the originating knuckleheads to the GEN4 SHO platform, owning a heavily modified , record setting, multiple award winning 2010 model year myself.

Plenty of resources in our area I can assist in referring you to as far as mods, etc.

Keep scouring, & if you should have any questions arise, I'll do my best to answer them accordingly.

In the interim, enjoy your time here & welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for joining us.  You should love the Ecoboost MKS, I could not be happier with my SHO.  There are 3 of us here that our cars were built either on the same day or within 10 days of each other, so we have a pretty great community here.  Hope you enjoy your time with us and we can answer all your questions.