Ecoboost Owner Forums

Anyone do a SHO interceptor build? Gladly be the first.

I haven't seen anything yet in my searches. I have a 2014 low mileage PP coming. I'm planning on doing an interceptor inspired build. Going to do interceptor wheels and a good amount of rubber underneath them. I'll also be adding a push bar in the front. I've got a friend that does the hardware installs for local police cars. So some lights on the inside grill and push bar will work well. I've already got my order in the cart at Livernois. Only doing the necessities to make it a legit 12sec car. Including water/meth. Skipping the intake and exhaust in favor of the sleeper/PD look and sound. Should be super quiet but quick as hell. Still debating whether to go airbags for H&R springs and the swaybar. Also planning a trunk vault for rifle and gear.

• 5 weeks later...

I have two original P1 Interceptors both 2014, one has 27k, the other 11k, the lower mileage one has never been in police service.

Both have the ecoboost engine. I looked for almost 3 years for an interceptor with the ecoboost engine, then found two OF THEM.  One has the Ford "ready for the road package" that has lights hidden in the grille and alongside the center brake light in the back window. (all disconnected) One of the cars has ballistic front door panels another 3k option.

Ecoboost engines are rare in police cars, partly because it's a $3050.00 option.  

If you need any photos of specific areas let me know. 

BTW it is a felony to impersonate a cop, so be careful out there.

(the car behind them is my Charger) 

IMG_0429.JPG

Edited by FERNDOG
Charger added

On 10/27/2017 at 5:26 PM, FERNDOG said:

I have two original P1 Interceptors both 2014, one has 27k, the other 11k, the lower mileage one has never been in police service.

Both have the ecoboost engine. I looked for almost 3 years for an interceptor with the ecoboost engine, then found two OF THEM.  One has the Ford "ready for the road package" that has lights hidden in the grille and alongside the center brake light in the back window. (all disconnected) One of the cars has ballistic front door panels another 3k option.

Ecoboost engines are rare in police cars, partly because it's a $3050.00 option.  

If you need any photos of specific areas let me know. 

BTW it is a felony to impersonate a cop, so be careful out there.

(the car behind them is my Charger) 

IMG_0429.JPG

Wow. They look great. Appreciate the picture and offer. Having a PI inspired car build doesn’t really constitute impersonating an officer. But thanks for the friendly warning.