Ecoboost Owner Forums

2011 MKS Belly Pan/Skid Plate

I changed the oil in my 2011 MKS EcoBoost recently. When I got under the car the cover under the engine was missing. I can understand what happened to I put it back on after he last oil change. There were no remnants of it at all, just gone.  Does anyone know the Ford OEM part number for this part. I have searched and could not find any information. Also does anyone make an aftermarket aluminum cover to replace the original. I can not imagine this could fall off while I was driving and not notice it. Also I can see someone stealing it. The car never sets outside for any length of time other than at work. I can't see it being stolen while at work. But I guess that water under the bridge, I just want to get a replacement. Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like it is a $104 part (# DA8Z-9910494-A) when ordered from here:

https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-under-cover-da8z9910494a/?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9cmFkaWF0b3Itc3VwcG9ydCZpPUtEMDkwMjU1JnI9MTUmYT1saW5jb2xuJm89bWtzJnk9MjAxMSZ0PWVjb2Jvb3N0JmU9My01bC12Ni1nYXM%3D

Hopefully that's of some help to you.

Edited by bpd1151