Ecoboost Owner Forums

Sirius Travel Link

Yes, I am a renewing subscriber each year.

Wonderful product with a host of cool options.

I like the weather info tab most, and then the sports info stuff....

Overall, a very cool, tech type of feature :thumb:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I am currently in a 3 month trial with Sirius Select. I wanted to try the Sirius All Access, but was told "my radio" is not eligible for upgrade to All Access during the trial period. Whatever...

I was quoted a 1 year subscription, after the trial period, for All Access and Sirius Travel Link of $264.87. Does that match up to what others are paying?

I am currently in a 3 month trial with Sirius Select. I wanted to try the Sirius All Access, but was told "my radio" is not eligible for upgrade to All Access during the trial period. Whatever...

I was quoted a 1 year subscription, after the trial period, for All Access and Sirius Travel Link of $264.87. Does that match up to what others are paying?

That's the only complaint I have with Sirius, their pricing. When I renewed after my trial period, they quoted a price, that was really high, so we said no, and then they lowered the price for a 2 year subscription to a really low price (can't remember what it was exactly but it was only like 40 dollars more then 1 year). And since we have 2 subscriptions, when the other one came due, we haggled with them again and they lowered the price. Seems like if you wait until almost the last day to renew they will send you really low offers or lower their initial price on the phone if you tell them it's too much.

I've thought about the lifetime subscription, may do that when my 2 year is up...however I do listen to commercial radio, since that was my first job...I worked in radio while in high school and during the summer while in college, so I do have s soft sport for good old AM/FM radio.

I just cancelled 2 of my Sirius accts and my XM radio acct. Sirius has done nothing but screw me over on the 6 month free Sirius with Ford, dropped my travel link and said they couldn't reinstate it. I dealt with ford and had it reinstalled, Sirius Canada removed it again when my monthly charge came up. I hate that I pay them huge money to listen to looped segments, I did like the travel link when it worked though. Disliked getting screwed over and the lack of service from them. I'll be streaming radio (Tunein Radio)from my 4g network with my iphone 4, way cheaper than Sirius and XM.

I just save over 500 bucks a year, maybe it's time for a tune.....Now thats music to my ears.

The girl at XM laughed when I told her to call Sirius and inquire as to why they are making them lose multi-radio customers.

I like the weather map. The traffic link is cool too, but, is often old data or inaccurate. But, of note, the new NAV update says they are changing the 'middleware' for the data stream to the traffic link information, so, after the update, that should be more accurate.

Archived