Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hello From Virginia Beach

Psuphan1

Whats up guys and gals? I wanna be upfront and let you know that I do not yet own an ECO boost vehicle, BUT I will own the 2013 SHO or the 2012 IF I don't care to much for the 13. I wanna have all my ducks in a row as far as best mods and upgrades so that I have the "sweetest", "dopest", "illest" or just plain nicest SHO in Virginia. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to our EB/SHO family......

Always good to troll the various forums / boards in anticipation of purchasing your '13 and adding it to your stable!

Be sure to keep the community posted on your status and mos def post up pics when she arrives!

-------------------Mike

Whats up guys and gals? I wanna be upfront and let you know that I do not yet own an ECO boost vehicle' date=' BUT I will own the 2013 SHO or the 2012 IF I don't care to much for the 13. I wanna have all my ducks in a row as far as best mods and upgrades so that I have the "sweetest", "dopest", "illest" or just plain nicest SHO in Virginia. Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Well, i'll let ya have the second "sweetest" SHO in Va Beach. Lol! J/k! Great to hear your wanting an SHO. I myself am awaiting the 2013s arrival also. I ordered my SHO in Aug 2009 and brought it home 2 months later from Beach Ford. The first one in the Tidewater area. Ever since I drove the new Taurii in June of 2009, I was hooked. (Ford paid for another SHO friend and myself, along with 13 others, to test drive the new Taurus line up in NC for its magazine promo and to get feedback before the public was even allowed to drive the car). It was an awesome opportunity and you wont be disappointed with your car when you get it. Look for an Ingot Silver SHO around town with a custom painted front fascia and redesigned lettering on the trunk lid, it'll be me.

Mick

Archived