Ecoboost Owner Forums

New Shoes......

Well....got the new wheels on today and I'm still up in the air on the black. I almost blacked out the center caps and still can, but the initial shock of the all black made me feel like I needed to break it up just a bit. Opinions???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]428[/ATTACH]

post-296-142532293404_thumb.jpg

post-296-142532293409_thumb.jpg

post-296-142532293415_thumb.jpg

post-296-142532293404_thumb.jpg

post-296-142532293409_thumb.jpg

post-296-142532293415_thumb.jpg

I think it looks good... You might want to black out the window molding to complete the look.

Personally, I'm still not a fan of black wheels, but I'm sure that anyone who really likes them is going to like your ride's look! They are growing on me... and I definitely like the mesh wheel look.

My only opinion.......

ME LIKEY :RpS_thumbsup:

Definitely your look... hurry up and get those new wheels! Ordered Michelin Pilot SuperSports for my Interlagos wheels... Sent to IA... will mount next week when I get back...

Scotng... bpd has lots of great ideas for white and black!

Actually they are 19's.......wanted 20's but the car had the factory 19's, so I just reused the tires. I just looked at the Black SHO center caps on Ebay....I believe I'll be getting a set of those and making them work on these wheels.

Definitely your look... hurry up and get those new wheels!

Scotng... bpd has lots of great ideas for white and black!

I know right Bob? I do need to get them for sure.....

My last four paychecks (due entirely to me being off from shoulder surgery) have had no overtime whatsoever.

It's put a hurt'n on my available mod money. Things have been tight, but now that I am back, hopefully I can replenish the funds and get rock'n again.

Either way, I have too many other projects begun where i'll need to allocate $$ towards, so the most likely scenario for my wheels will be 2nd week in August when I get my annual clothing allowance and longevity check(s).

Unless of course I stumble upon a windfall of cash or get me a sugar momma *wink *wink. Kidding.

As far as ideas with the black / white scheme, thank you for the compliments. I do actually have a lot of opinions on where scotng can take his SHO to, but refrained from making such suggestions cuz I would feel a lil creeped about by having a twin running around elsewhere.

However, if he chose to, I'm sure a simple search on his part will reveal some of the things i've done to mine, and if he chooses to follow a similar path, well then I'm sure his results will be equally impressive.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Here in Naples, FL... I regularly see guys almost wreck their cars trying to figure out what kind of car my White Pontiac G8 really is... (has Holden logos instead of Pontiac)... Several people have come up and wondered if it is the prototype for the new Chevy... Hell.... It's faster than that!!!!!

BMW drivers are the worst gawkers!!!!!!

Now with Flex... just get lots of compliments in parking lots on how nice it looks.

Archived