Ecoboost Owner Forums

After patiently waiting... IT ARRIVED! ZL1 inside!!

Livernois Motorsports

476 rwhp turning a 12.41 (or 12.1 per magazine) 1/4 mile. Am I the only one that thinks that is slower than expected? Maybe even much slower than expected? Is it heavy? Tires that bad?

What are our tuned cars putting down for whp? 350ish? And some are not far off of 12.41, not sure why, but I am bit suprised.

The car without a drive is 4,120 lbs.

I have heard of another stock car with slicks and skinnies that went 11.43 @ 120 but it had a 1.6 60'

Tires aren't bad, it's RWD and makes a lot of power at a low rpm.

Rick' date=' after having spent some seat time with the ZL1, I just wonder how does it compare to our cars in it's class and price range...like the Shelby and the Challenger SRT? What are your impressions if you've gotten to drive all three of these cars?[/quote']

I haven't had a chance to drive the 2013 Shelby yet, but hopefully soon.... I like it better than the Challenger.

-Rick

• 2 weeks later...
WHAT?????? WHO????? And with WHAT????

Certainly don't want to steal away anyone's thunder, but i'll hint it was the OP of this thread and the vehicle involved was the one titled and discussed within this same thread.

Hopefully the OP will post up here accordingly..... I myself have an image of the time slip, but again, I'll defer to the OP to post it and bask in the glow of his accomplishments.

:tape2:

Archived