Ecoboost Owner Forums

Nice! Did you use plastidip? I'm guessing a set of black wheels are next? ;)

yes it took about 3 cans to do all of it wasnt hard at all just alot of taping.

yeah but i dont know whether to get black wheels or just plasti dip my own using the gloss finish

and alos got to tint my windows

I was so close to doing my grill just like that last weekend but I convinced myself that while I was sure I would like the look, It would look like a cop car and I don't want my car to look like a cop car even if I like the look. I am not knocking your mod and please don't take it that way.

I would love to see a pic of the front of your car in the daylight.

Found daylight picture, thanks anyway.

FYI..... I was the 2nd one to do the puddle lamps in LED's.....

I also did one of my famous, detailed, step by step "How-To's" on it....

It's in the Appearance section under the Sticky tab, go search it up.

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I was so close to doing my grill just like that last weekend but I convinced myself that while I was sure I would like the look, It would look like a cop car and I don't want my car to look like a cop car even if I like the look. I am not knocking your mod and please don't take it that way.

I would love to see a pic of the front of your car in the daylight.

Found daylight picture, thanks anyway.

I think black goes really well with white, red, & black bodies. I've seen many silver cars with the black scheme and I could never dig the look. I feel the same about Blue & Yellow too (not going well blacked out).

But then again, it's all a matter of personal preference....

fyi..... I was the 2nd one to do the puddle lamps in led's.....

I also did one of my famous, detailed, step by step "how-to's" on it....

It's in the appearance section under the sticky tab, go search it up.

Mike :yo:

Sent from my droid3 using tapatalk 2

yeah i know thats how i know you used a coping saw and water resistant silicone it was very helpful

i think black goes really well with white, red, & black bodies. I've seen many silver cars with the black scheme and i could never dig the look. I feel the same about blue & yellow too (not going well blacked out).

im in the same boat with you buddy, but like you said everyone does have there own preference..

I think black goes really well with white, red, & black bodies. I've seen many silver cars with the black scheme and I could never dig the look. I feel the same about Blue & Yellow too (not going well blacked out).

Whatcha got against blue and yellow? :RpS_glare:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]518[/ATTACH]

post-378-142532286921_thumb.jpg

post-378-142532286925_thumb.jpg

post-378-142532286921_thumb.jpg

post-378-142532286925_thumb.jpg

Whatcha got against blue and yellow? :RpS_glare:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]518[/ATTACH]

Nothing against blue & yellow. I just said I dont dig all black wheels, lights, etc. on blue or yellow cars. Just a personal preference. Nice truck, btw.....

:first:

yes it took about 3 cans to do all of it wasnt hard at all just alot of taping.

yeah but i dont know whether to get black wheels or just plasti dip my own using the gloss finish

and alos got to tint my windows

The all black out really looks good on white and black [ATTACH=CONFIG]519[/ATTACH] Will Smith (MIB III) thinks so and acourse the WORLD FAMOUS, RENOWED, & CELEBRATED (IN HIS MIND) bpd1151. Has the GREATEST WHITE AND BLACK SHO on EBForum :RpS_thumbsup::first::horn: LOL . Love you bpd. But I am a old guy and the black-out look is young guy thing. Being old school I like the chrome and Got5 I agree with you that KONA BLU and chrome looks GREAT [ATTACH=CONFIG]520[/ATTACH] But it's all good we all love our cars and have fun with them and that what it's all about:RpS_thumbsup:

post-237-142532286928_thumb.jpg

post-237-14253228693_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286928_thumb.jpg

post-237-14253228693_thumb.jpg

Nice job with your car CLOS6539! I love how the black additions on a white car look and the LED is a great addition also. I like the black front grill like the MIB3 picture above. I have been considering doing it on my car also, but I still hesitate as I don't know how the rest of the chrome on the car will look... I don't want the stealth look neither, but I think the front grill in chrome is a bit too shiny for my taste... especially on a black car. I will also plastidip my 20's winter rim, which I find too bling bling for my taste... But I still love the factory summer rims.

Nice ride CLOS

:first:

The all black out really looks good on white and black [attach=config]519[/attach] will smith (mib iii) thinks so and acourse the world famous, renowed, & celebrated (in his mind) bpd1151. Has the greatest white and black sho on ebforum :rps_thumbsup::first::horn: Lol . Love you bpd. But i am a old guy and the black-out look is young guy thing. Being old school i like the chrome and got5 i agree with you that kona blu and chrome looks great [attach=config]520[/attach] but it's all good we all love our cars and have fun with them and that what it's all about:rps_thumbsup:

i dins know thats the car j was going to be driving its looks awesome.. Yeah my dad likes the chrome look better but like you said we all love our cars and have fun with them

nice job with your car clos6539! I love how the black additions on a white car look and the led is a great addition also. I like the black front grill like the mib3 picture above. I have been considering doing it on my car also, but i still hesitate as i don't know how the rest of the chrome on the car will look... I don't want the stealth look neither, but i think the front grill in chrome is a bit too shiny for my taste... Especially on a black car. I will also plastidip my 20's winter rim, which i find too bling bling for my taste... But i still love the factory summer rims.

Nice ride clos

well thank you steve i appreciate it.. Other than the sho on mib3 i havent seen anyone else black out the whole grill.. Im probably going to home depot today but a few more cans of plasti dip and get the glossifier and black out my wheels...nice sho btw and nice pictures

J drives a black SHO in the new MIB movie? Sweet!

This is my impression of MIB III for the 2011 DragonCon parade here in ATLANTA [ATTACH=CONFIG]521[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]522[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]523[/ATTACH] Ye it 's blu but, that's the day time camouflage at night it turn all black :alien:tech:laugh::RpS_thumbsup:LOL. Oh, PS My old lady said that the little guy use to be 6'4'' tall but got hit by a shrink ray :laser: :laugh:

post-237-142532286933_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286936_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286939_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286933_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286936_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532286939_thumb.jpg

Archived