Ecoboost Owner Forums

New guy from Palm Beach County, FL

El Torro

Hello to all. Just purchased a used 2010 Ford SHO with 6K miles on it. A little research found it was the previous owner's grocery getter. :clap2: Was wondering what, if any issues anyone can tell me about the SHO I should watch. Seeing this was a first year car (build date was 10/2009) I'm a little weary? :yo:

Welcome aboard the EB Forums :welcome:

Check the thread on the TSB's for any known issues with your 2010....

Off hand, I think the most common one's were/are:

Peeling chrome on the tail lights

Rotors on front brakes

Possible leaking turbo (your pick on front or rear)

Chaffed wires on one of the knock sensors (not addressed by TSB, at least not as of this posting date)

These are the biggest one's I can think of off hand, but other issues may have arisen & were addressed under TSB.

Congrats on the purchase, consider a tune from one of our supporting vendors, each do a tremendous job at what they do :thumb: and you and your car will thank you for it.

Pics when you can, and once again, weclome aboard :yo:

Mike :wave:

Thanks to all for the welcome...Have already been in communication with Rick over at Livernois. Ordered the Corsa exhaust, Airaid CAI & My Cal tuner. Look forward to some track time at Palm Beach International Raceway. As far as the My Cal what is everyone driving on as their daily driver (stage 1, 2 3 or4+)? Thanks and as soon as I get it installed I'll take some pics.

Thanks to all for the welcome...Have already been in communication with Rick Leblanc over at Livernois. Ordered the Corsa exhaust' date=' Airaid CAI & My Cal tuner. Look forward to some track time at Palm Beach International Raceway. As far as the My Cal what is everyone driving on as their daily driver (stage 1, 2 3 or4+)? Thanks and as soon as I get it installed I'll take some pics.[/quote']

Welcome!!! And Stage 4++! Only way to go!! Lol

Archived