Ecoboost Owner Forums

Wife said it's not safe

My wife has one of those water bottles (the hard plastic kind) that she tots around everywhere we go. The other day, in the car, she tells me she doesn't feel safe driking her water for fear of knocking her teeth out, due to the, uhhhh, cars sticking accelerator. haha!

On my car the accelerator seems to only stick when coming out of corners. Anyone else having this, uhhhh, issue?! lol

I fixed that issue with a section of "FLEX" pipe that I attach to my Wife's mouth!

Understanding my that my mind is usually in the gutter,

I was a little confused at first when I read this Bob.....

I was thinking "attach"? Huh? Whaddya mean "attach"..... how in the hell, or why would you want to "attach" your Flex pipe to your Wife's mouth?

I would think it shoud be more like "insert" your (Flex) pipe into your wife's mouth.....

But now it seems all clear to me Bob.....

With further thought on the issue (and applying your age demographic) I understand why you chose "attach" over "insert"

Love 'ya my lil Bob-a-Rina :bolt:

:RpS_lol: Good one Mike!!! Maybe because EBB has a flex pipe is the reason for attaching instead of inserting....you know he is the elder statesman here! Could it be EBB is admitting the need for the optional little blue pill mod?? I normally have only gotten the whine from the passenger side when it is discovered that I have spent $$$ on the car...and then it goes on for several days until she needs something for the camper or car.

Understanding my that my mind is usually in the gutter,

I was a little confused at first when I read this Bob.....

I was thinking "attach"? Huh? Whaddya mean "attach"..... how in the hell, or why would you want to "attach" your Flex pipe to your Wife's mouth?

I would think it shoud be more like "insert" your (Flex) pipe into your wife's mouth.....

But now it seems all clear to me Bob.....

With further thought on the issue (and applying your age demographic) I understand why you chose "attach" over "insert"

Love 'ya my lil Bob-a-Rina :bolt:

YUP.. you pretty much said it all!!!!

In this instance... I was trying to be funny.. and the result was even more than my limited imagination....

"A Kiss is just a Kiss"... "A smile is just a smile".... "A dream is just....."

I was doin OK until my doctor prescribed Laudanum... taken with a shot of Meyers 151 rum.

Archived