Ecoboost Owner Forums

beautiful day out finally to clean the SHO !

casperl878

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the weather forecast in Pennsylvania, we are not supposed to have any rain until late next week. So I went over my car with Quick Detailer, and did the bottom moldings, and it looks great, since I drove tonight I will have to redo the front in the morning to remove bugs, bust since my car was just completely detailed, tomorrow I am going to do the wife's car....it keeps her from complaining when I purchase more detailing supplies.

Well the car looks great and your very smart and sounds like you got it all planned out on how to keep her happy and not on ur cause for cleaning ur car as long as you do hers, smart, very smart lol

yeah' date=' i'm pretty happy with the weather forecast in pennsylvania, we are not supposed to have any rain until late next week. So i went over my car with quick detailer, and did the bottom moldings, and it looks great, since i drove tonight i will have to redo the front in the morning to remove bugs, bust since my car was just completely detailed, tomorrow i am going to do the wife's car....it keeps her from complaining when i purchase more detailing supplies.[/quote']