Ecoboost Owner Forums

hey everyone!!

SHO U UP

Hey guys/gals,

Great to see another site dedicated to only the Ecoboost Vehicles. I havent done alot of digging, but when did this site come about? Can't wait to get started and get caught up on things where it left off before. Now its time to head to some other threads and see what's rolling.

Mick

Welcome aboard :welcome:

Glad to see you made the transfer over here to EB/SHO's site, great times lie ahead for us and it's exciting to see all the familiar faces like yourself, as well as new members too!

Very cool indeed to have our "own" forums community that caters specifically to our line of cars.

Keep spread'n the word around!

Hey guys/gals,

Great to see another site dedicated to only the Ecoboost Vehicles. I havent done alot of digging, but when did this site come about? Can't wait to get started and get caught up on things where it left off before. Now its time to head to some other threads and see what's rolling.

Mick

Welcome Mick!

I got an email about the site Monday morning, then it went down until sometime Tuesday... so it's been up less than a week. Glad you made it over!

-Rick

Thanks guys! Looks like I have some pics to add, some info to update, etc. Glad the site was set up while I'm out of school for a short bit. lol! Haven't had time for anything as of late. I had looked at the TCCA site years ago and never signed up as I never cared for what they were about. Then, once you all signed up, I did this time too. Still the same BS, just new owners and more ads. I think we will be going somewhere on here. :RpS_cool:

Archived