Ecoboost Owner Forums

hello from lockport,il!

SickSHO10

lol, thanks mike.... we have a friend in common as well. Matt Hencinski. he used to live across the street from me an has done work to my cars. you may have seen my Silver Cobra there a few times. i had asked him about the SHOs before i bought mine. an he said he was gonna contact you.lol!

lol' date=' thanks mike.... we have a friend in common as well. Matt Hencinski. he used to live across the street from me an has done work to my cars. you may have seen my Silver Cobra there a few times. i had asked him about the SHOs before i bought mine. an he said he was gonna contact you.lol![/b']

Yes, yes yes..... Matt H. is good peeps for sure.

I've been going to him since we moved out this way back in '04 due to the change of agencies I work for....

Matt has helped me exclusively with all of my car related engine / performance work. I can't say enough great things about him.

We'll be doing my Meth Injection Kit install hopefully in/towards the end of January. If you're interested, I'll give the heads up and you can stop by or w/e to witness one of the transformations of my SHO for yourself?

He's a lil bit of a drive now that he's moved way out to the boon docks of Manhattan, but I'll never trust anyone else on a local level that is......

Small world fo SHO :thumb:

Yes, yes yes..... Matt H. is good peeps for sure.

I've been going to him since we moved out this way back in '04 due to the change of agencies I work for....

Matt has helped me exclusively with all of my car related engine / performance work. I can't say enough great things about him.

We'll be doing my Meth Injection Kit install hopefully in/towards the end of January. If you're interested, I'll give the heads up and you can stop by or w/e to witness one of the transformations of my SHO for yourself?

He's a lil bit of a drive now that he's moved way out to the boon docks of Manhattan, but I'll never trust anyone else on a local level that is......

Small world fo SHO :thumb:

yes matt is an awesome guy! has done alot of work to my cobra an i have no complaints about him at all! i would not mind commin up there an checkin it out when you guys work on it !! just depends on my work schedule.. well see!!!:RpS_thumbup:

I'd say H&R springs, Airaid CAI, Corsa exhaust and out tune. We can supply all of these parts, please give us a call when he time comes.

Rick

thanks Rick!!!! ill look into it more a start saving. LOL!! whats the deal with hennesseys intake system? is that one any good? my buddy keeps talking about it. it looks nice.lol

Archived