Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hello from Chicago 'burbs

local17bri

I recently bought a used 2011 SHO (Kona Blue with PP). Coming from a full size extended cab Dodge Ram 4X4, I can easily say that I absolutely love this car. No major mods planned just yet but I'm definitely planning on a few minor ones in the near future (window tint, K&N or Airaid CAI, etc) and maybe some bigger ones a little later. I've been lurking on this forum for a little while and I know there are some great people here with tons of useful information.

:welcome: Glad you found us and joined us. You will find a lot of useful info here and also usually someone who can answer any questions you might have about the car. After you've been around a bit you may find yourself wanting to get a tune for the car (best money you can spend for a performance increase) from one of our sponsors. They both have outstanding tunes for our cars. Again, welcome!

PS-Don't forget to check out the deal on the Airaid Cold Air Intake from Livernois Motorsports until the end of July, it's a great price and Airaid is offering a $50.00 rebate until the end of the month, it's a deal you shouldn't miss!

Dog @ss tired from my long drive home from the 2012 Nat'l SHO Convention, and still trying to catch up on things....

But yes, in an official capacity, welcome aboard :welcome:

Since I also live in the Chi-Town area, I fully expect our paths to cross at one point, or another.

Glad you found us, and I also have noticed you lurking.......

Very happy that you created an intro thread! :thumb:

Great job my friend!

Mike :yo:

Archived