Ecoboost Owner Forums

Rear Window Spoiler?

I'm not sure if it is called a rear window or a roof spoiler, but either way...Anyone aware of one for the SHO? I see them on high-end BMW's all the time and think it would really help to carry the sporty look of the SHO front end to the back end.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]876[/ATTACH]

post-242-142532294218_thumb.jpg

post-242-142532294218_thumb.jpg

I called last week and was told they no longer offered it.

-Rick

WOW Rick.... really!?!?!

That's crazy :doh:

I would recall your contact over at RKSport and advise them that their choice to discontinue this particular item may have been premature.

I would say they have at LEAST another 1/2 dozen, to dozen orders pending right now.

The problem is/was, that they NEVER listed this item under the Taurus / SHO umbrella. Only under the Lincoln MKS branding.

Perhaps if you mention this to them, and have them correct this oversight, they may be able to capture addt'l sales :noidea:

Just a suggestion. As unique as I may want my SHO to be, I sure would hate to see others missing out due to a premature decision by some suit & tie sit'n in an office somewhere.

Good luck, and perhaps re-post if you made another call with the suggestions i've noted above. :thumb:

Looks like your ride might stay that much more unique after all :) ...Do you have any full body picks or rear picks that SHO off your spoiler? I would also love to hear how you feel it has held up, the shape/durability as well as the paint finish (you painted yours correct?).

Thanks Rick for any additional info you can get us on this, I think this is a great subtle add to the SHO.

Do you have any full body picks or rear picks that SHO off your spoiler?

As requested, here are a couple of shots of the rear roof spoiler..... hopefully Rick can convince the powers that be over at RKSport, to re-introduce this item for sale for those of you interested in them.

2012-05-03_12-12-55_81.jpg

2012-05-03_12-16-59_191.jpg

2012-05-03_12-17-14_605.jpg

Archived