Ecoboost Owner Forums

Windows Live movie maker first test

steve142857

Hey guys,

I recently bought two gopros hero 2 and I wanted to practice a little bit my movie editing skills... I downloaded the Adobe Premiere CS6 like our friend Scrming is using, but I guess I will need some coaching because it is not intuitive... at least not for me.

So, I recently bought a new laptop as well (because the one I had doesn't support the Gopros!) and it has Windows 7 with Windows Live Movie Maker on it... I opened it and used a few pics and a movie clip I had on my iphone and decided to edit and make a little movie... Also, I filmed 10 seconds with the new gopro to see if I could work with the clip and it all works. So next time I'll go to the track, I'll be able to edit some footage.

So, there you go, a little movie made with some pics and clip from my iphone and gopro...

More to come and more editing when it'll be for real!

Enjoy and comments are welcome...

BTW, it works like a charm, it only took 15 minutes to do it all and it was my first try...

HA Steve. I'm working on a rig so I can mount the camera on the outside spe-fence and remotor file from the stand(may make the OLD LADY a CAMERAMAN LOL) I will not be going back to the track until nov 9(BOOTED SHOWDOWN turbo/supercharger only ) I can't go play with "THE OTHER WOMAN" (THE SHO) with-out given "THE OLD LADY" The next 2 mounths. But that not as bad as it sounds .

(1) 75deg in NOV

(2) DragonCon (SI-FI Conv.) laborday MIB3

(3) Boat cruise OCT

[ATTACH=CONFIG]920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]921[/ATTACH]

I KNOW ITS KONA-BLUE! That's day time CAMOUFLAGE, it's BLACK at night. (ALIEN TECH) :alien: LOL

post-237-142532288006_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532288009_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532288006_thumb.jpg

post-237-142532288009_thumb.jpg

500hp??? That must be metric hp...lol

lol! Those were the decal numbers in special at the store, so I could put them in the order I wanted: 005hp, 050hp or 500hp... The last one looked better! But seriously, the dyno, when it was close to 100F at Livernois showed around 380hp and 387lbs. I had calculated that the drivetrain loss for our cars is 21.6%. So, that brings it to 485hp and close to 500lbs of tq. If it would have been performed at more decent temperatures, 500hp is about it... But I know you are just teasing me... You know that my car can keep up with yours pretty well even if I don't have the PP nor the lighter wheels, etc. Which means I have the same hp as you, metric or not lol!

Cheers!

lol! Those were the decal numbers in special at the store, so I could put them in the order I wanted: 005hp, 050hp or 500hp... The last one looked better! But seriously, the dyno, when it was close to 100F at Livernois showed around 380hp and 387lbs. I had calculated that the drivetrain loss for our cars is 21.6%. So, that brings it to 485hp and close to 500lbs of tq. If it would have been performed at more decent temperatures, 500hp is about it... But I know you are just teasing me... You know that my car can keep up with yours pretty well even if I don't have the PP nor the lighter wheels, etc. Which means I have the same hp as you, metric or not lol!

Cheers!

Well, technically, I'm thinking the dyno was set to SAE, which should have corrected for the heat.... so even on a cooler day i don't think you see much more on a dyno... We did my methanol dyno session in March and I was at 359 WHP and 397 WTQ... Although I think we had one tune that made 370 HP but made less TQ...

It is Rick from LMS that actually told me that on a cooler day, it would have given higher. He told me I was 7hp shy of Darrell's car, but that his dyno was done on a cooler day, so it should be about the same as is... I don't know much about this to say the truth... lol. Anyways, 500hp is probaby pretty close and performance wise it surely feels like it... Look at Mike's car that was dynoed at 388hp/424tq... go figure... we have about the same mods and same results (on the exact same day and conditions) on the 1/4 mile...

It is Rick from LMS that actually told me that on a cooler day' date=' it would have given higher. He told me I was 7hp shy of Darrell's car, but that his dyno was done on a cooler day, so it should be about the same as is... I don't know much about this to say the truth... lol. Anyways, 500hp is probaby pretty close and performance wise it surely feels like it... Look at Mike's car that was dynoed at 388hp/424tq... go figure... we have about the same mods and same results (on the exact same day and conditions) on the 1/4 mile...[/quote']

That's why i never really compare dyno results... dynos are a great tool to kind of get an idea if your mods are improving your performance, but really don't worry too much about comparing two different cars... just way to many variables... Line them up at the track instead! LOL

Archived