Ecoboost Owner Forums

Well, sort of. It just stopped blowing cold air; passenger side was blowing cold air but that quit blowing cold air too. Can't remember what service is thinking happened; something about something getting stuck, he said worst case they have to take out the dash. Keeping fingers crossed that they won't have to take out the dash.

Can't get the car in till next Monday...man, that black interior is freak'n hot!

What is blend door? My air system makes a ticking sound only upon startup of the car. Kind of like car tests the recirc damper a whole bunch or a leaf stuck in fan. Dealer says it's one of the 3 fans going bad...

Mine had the same thing. Its a bad servo or something behind the glove box. Warranty will cover it.

Well, sort of. It just stopped blowing cold air; passenger side was blowing cold air but that quit blowing cold air too. Can't remember what service is thinking happened; something about something getting stuck, he said worst case they have to take out the dash. Keeping fingers crossed that they won't have to take out the dash.

Can't get the car in till next Monday...man, that black interior is freak'n hot!

Mine just did the same thing today so I'll have to take it in under warranty next week. I noticed the driver's side started blowing warmer the other day now it just completely stopped blowing cold today.

Archived